North Carolina Potheads

Discussion in 'General' started by dysba, Feb 18, 2011.

1. asheville and ill get some of that cali hahaah

2. Mos Deff...Asheville !!!!!

3. oOoO shit a NC thread. im keepin it alive.

Who is close to the o.b.sex? lets bake :bongin:

4. Hahaahaha, seriously? Ever heard of Wilmington, Charlotte, Greenville? Especially Greenville with 40 bars and clubs with in walking distance of the campus. East of Asheville is not all bible belt lol. I've seen just as good of bud that was grown by my buddies in Wilmington as I have when I visit my friends in Asheville. N.C. is full of great places, you just have to know people.

5. The area surrounding Asheville is pretty much bible belt.

I'm not hatin on the rest of NC! I'm going to be moving to Wilmington soon.

6. Yo, I saw Bassnectar in Wilm..it was off the chain ...here's some good flavor...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eA7Qu7Lz2g]YouTube - BASSNECTAR ABSOLUTELY MURDERS IT!! SHAMBHALA 2010[/ame]
    There are some good heads in NC... every time I have been there it has been a good time...

7. Lived in Charlotte up until 4th grade and have been trying to get back since. Didn't know much about Asheville will have to check it out soon.

8. i did visit there, they got a cool mall but the weed is expensive

9. I feel for ya. I live not too far from you. Depends who you know and how green be your thumb.

10. yeah, you've kinda gotta know people in Asheville in order to score good deals. I grab some of the best weed in asheville for 350 an ounce. I havent found it any cheaper than that here, and ive been in the area for awhile.

Mids are not difficult to come by, but youve gotta know someone for them. That being said, our mids are pretty good (for mids) and are decently potent. I grabbed a half O of some homegrown mids the other week for 60/half o. A little pricey for mids, but the quality offsets this IMO

11. im in raleigh/ wake forest...lately its been so dry for me though! I can sometimes get some pretty bomb shit but onions are going for 375 and its so inconsistent. havent smoked in two days. YIKES

12. asheville definitely has some killer nugs..i got some crucial hash last time i was there

13. there a guy called Earl here in Asheville that makes the purest, most potent hash ive ever seen...

i went half in on a gram with a buddy of mine a few months back ($35/g, its hella expensive)

one knife hit.... i was gone for 3 hours.

you know its gunna be brutal when you see the hash melt and sizzle on the knife as the smoke collects in the chamber

14. you call ounces onions? cool i guess :cool:

15. Ive lived over here in Durham my whole life and it is the shit. Hopefully ill be moving up to boone in a few months though.

• Like Like x 1

16. Hit me up bro. I'll skate AND smoke witcha. hah.

17. Boone always has an abundance of good weed. I busted my weed cherry up there, on a bowl of Trainwreck....

I thought i was gunna die i coughed so hard :smoke:

18. Hey mane, I use to live between Knightdale and Raleigh.Wasn't a pot smoker back then but i go down every summer.Itd be nice to be able to toke up there.

19. I can't find any weed in the pines.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Im going to charlotee later on this summer. I hope i run into someone who grows good bud there. :)