Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

[Trichome Heaven] Strain: Super Jack (Super Silver Haze X Jack Herer) ***REVIEW***

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by CaliKushSmoker, Feb 17, 2011.

1. That really does look like trichome heaven man, those are very very well developed, stalky, sexy ass trichomes sitting on lush, fluffy dense nugs.. I can see why the price is so high.. I pay 40 bucks for my eighths but I'd definitely shell out an extra 15 for this kind of bud

2. it was so worth it that imma have to buy it again, went straight to the top of my list

3. ya theres trichs everywhere on this stuff

4. just picked up another 8th of this stuff, just as good as the first batch!!!!

5. Those pictures are simply breath taking!

6. delicious and good report :)

7. amazing.

8. thanks bro, it's all the bud's work tho lol

9. I love looking at buds on steroids. Drooling

10. thanks for all the responses guys

11. Nice herbs!

12. 1 bowl and a 3 hour high!?!?

GOD DAMN! Haha that's to much for me. Does this hit smooth? Btw, where is this stuff grown?

13. mmm must smell like some pussy. looks dank as fuck O.O

14. ^^great response right there lol

15. blazing up some of this stuff right now///got some more

16. got some more of this today......so worth it