smokin resin, how long does it stay in your system?

Discussion in 'General' started by imfaded420, Feb 17, 2011.

1. ok so i havent smoked bud since christmas last year, i was fiendin for a while and had a lot of resin. i scraped it and had about 10 bowls all together. i smoked it all up bout a week ago.im lookin for a job now and would have to pass a drug test. so im wonderin how long would taht stay in my system? i already turned a job offer down because i wasnt sure if id pass or fail at this point.

2. oh and i forgot to mention, most of i was resin from smoking bud, but some was resin from smokin hash. i had a pipe we used just for hash, and that was scraped too

3. it stays in the same amount of time, thc is thc..i suppose its a little more potent

10 bowls though wtf?

4. same as it normally would. why would u even start turning in applications if you knew you wouldnt pee clean?

5. I'm pretty sure resin lasts a good 4 years.

6. Same rules apply as thc testing, 28 days average but you gotta know your body. I can pass a drug test in 3-5 days.

7. ya ok i thought it would last the same. yup a good 10 bowls. i have a lot of pipes, my sis gave me some of hers when she moved outta state. scraped em and came up on a lot of resin haha. and i didnt start turning in applications. i applied at temp agencies a while ago, cuz it was hard as fuck to find a job, now the economy seems to be bouncing back so im getting phone calls

8. when you smoke resin, it stays with you forever.

i'm kidding

don't do this to yourself.

9. yeah man... you're fucked for life, sorry

10. Yeah I actually think you might die.. :/

11. thanx for the help assholes :hello:

12. here's some more help: don't call people assholes :)

you know, in case there's someone out there that doesn't like you but does like pressing the report button

13. IT DOESN'T LAST THAT LONG THAT I KNOW

14. I'm about 146 skinny and athletically toned how long would it linger in my system if I took a few hits?

15. Well he has a point to call you that if you can't reply nicely to his post then dont even reply to it cause chances are you dont even smoke at all and are probably on here just to create drama witch to is a reportable a fence as well

16. You do realize this post is like 8 years old ? :bang::lmafoe:

17. Wow. Oldest post replied to - ever.