fuck valentines day part duex

Discussion in 'General' started by NaughtyDread, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i fucking hate this day....i used to like it but someone has snatched that away....i am just hating on all you all who has someone that cares for you to share this day with...in my life its a joke....fuck how a woman can turn your shit upside down....you bitches are heartless

2. mary jane is my valentine :)

3. Dude I know
    This day I have to spend worrying about my friend and his bitch face girlfriend overracting and wanting to take enough xanax to fuck up her health.
    This is not fun

On Valentines day if you are dating you have to spend your entire paycheck on cards gifts and dinner
    If your single you get to keep your money but you have to spend the day of love alone
    feelbasman.jpeg

4. Wow my fucking girl is bitching because I didn't do anything. I told her earlier when she was looking at me as if I was in big trouble, 'Bitch, listen up, I chase money not hoes, so you better maintain your shit or I'll have to let go.'

5. Oh shit it's today isn't it?

Shows how many fucks I give.

6. [​IMG]

7. ya i hate this day to , i already know i am single i don't need a day to rub it in

8. Happy Fuck Hallmark Day

Shits a made up holiday so companies can make more money off sheeple.

9. seriously dude

10. i dont celebrate this but bro..
    hatin on me cause i got a woman to enjoy today with

saadd man.

thats low.
    have some respect forthe rest of the world at least
    shit

11. I have bigger holidays with bigger miscommunications to bitch about that a day when people like to appreciate their love.

12. The rest of the world can suck my dick. I could give a fuckless about these sheeples who buy into this bullshit.

If you got someone that you love and care about you should show them every day not on one day when your told to by the corporate world.

13. Bah, Humbug

14. as i do.
    your hatingthe wrong people dude.
    your fighting a lost cause.
    hate the coroprations instead of the consumers.

they started it.

15. Right before I saw this post I saw this status on Facebook...

gotta date wit mary jane after skool. seems like that bitch is everybodys valentine haha.
    3 hours ago via BlackBerry · LikeUnlike ·

16. Thread already exists.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.