Fuck Valentines Day

Discussion in 'General' started by Royksopp, Feb 14, 2011.

1. that why we have to make better holidays.

2. but srsly, valentines day is depressing as fuck...

3. Nothing wrong with Valentines day. You don't have to buy shit to celebrate the love you share with your significant other.

Me and my boyfriend played some romantic firefights on Halo and cuddled in bed. <3

4. Lol, Halo's shit, but props to you for enjoyin somethin I can't, I'm such a negative dick.:p

5. Yeah you sound like it..

Kidding :p I like Halo but I enjoy most things in life.

6. I felt that burn. been cryin for all 40 seconds it took me to formulate this reply...:p

Shnarf, I am a dick though

7. Don't tell me that I will feel like shit :(

I hate making people sad. Especially nice people.

8. Eh, I used to get all riled up on valentines day but now I just give zero fucks.

The stupid heart shaped box of chocolate ads piss me off tho.

I mean really, do something more original at least.

9. nobody said happy valentines day to me at all today; i'm so happy. i wish more holidays were like this

best valentines day ever!

10. Happy Valentines day!!!!!!

11. Another day, gone.

Seemed just like any other day to me, alone as usual.

But I love myself so much, it's okay. :love:

On to the next useless holiday!!!

12. Thank G-d it's over LOL.

13. Yeah but in this economy the stores aren't ordering as much crap, ergo there isn't as much crap left over - example - I usually hit up my local Targets after every holiday because they always have clearance on the holiday crap that doesn't sell.

Except that after Halloween in 2010 there wasn't much left over.

After Christmas there wasn't much left over, at multiple different stores.

We checked out Target on Sunday, and I hit up K-Mart Yesterday, and they already had virtually nothing left over.

Can't imagine what Easter's going to be like. Maybe this year all the Cadbury eggs will be gone before Easter Sunday...sniff...no more 25 cent Cadbury Eggs.

14. If valentines day means so little to you then just ignore it.

Also the flower commercials are fucking hilariously pitiful and desperate sounding

15. All the haters in this thread are single, or are in shitty relationships. :p

But for real. I went to class, went to the gym, came home and ate a huge salad... Although my day was great, I wasn't able to give any chick some flowers. Boohoo.

I did offer my mother some of the greatest flowers (the herb) but of course she denied me as she does every day. (That's right, I ask my mom to smoke with me on a daily basis. She still hasn't though.)

So yeah, fuck Valentines day. :confused:

16. I feel like Valentine's Day is a bit retarded but I still participate each year.

However, my fiancee has always been very happy when I give her some flowers, a sentimental card, and some chocolates. Sure you should show appreciation for your significant other every day but V-Day is just a day where you can show a little bit extra.

Of course, you can get your significant other flowers and a card on any day but on Valentine's if you don't do it you are usually considered an asshole.

I didn't make the rules, that's just how it is - kinda like tipping ;)

17. The love of my life doesn't love me back in return. She chose some other guy to be her boyfriend.

Super depressed over the whole thing. Valentine's Day is brutally depressing for me.

18. To be blunt, shit happens and you'll get over it.

19. When do you think? Because this has been going on for a whole year now.