Soldering irons in CANADA?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by panicandrew, Feb 13, 2011.

1. I just ran out of Bee Line, over the past year I've bought 4 boxes of 20 packs of Bee Line.
    No headshop here sells ANY hemp wick, and I now have very bad relations with Aqua Lab and do not feel comfortable ordering again.

I've heard a lot about the Herb Iron, and just using Hakko's and other soldering irons but have never personally tried one.

I was wondering if anyone in CANADA knew of any readily available canadian brands of soldering irons that have the ceramic tip?
    Which stores in Canada sell them?

What does Canadian Tire have that I can use?
    How about Wal Mart, any?

I could use some help! I don't wanna buy something I can't use but smoking without butane is very important to me and i'm completely out of bee line. :(

2. look at wood burning wands aswell.

they sell ceramic tipped ones and they are significantly cheaper.

3. Know any stores that Canada has that sells them?

This sucks, nobody is replying! :(

4. I know Canadian Tire sells wood burning kits, and soldering irons obviouisly. I'm not sure if any have a ceramic tip though.

5. Lol buddy,you cant get shit at crappy tire,get a fucking herb iron man,my lhs has them,plus there many places online to order,even canadian sites. I love my herb iron.

6. I know.. I just went to canadian tire's site.. no ceramic irons AT ALL.

I've tried searching for a canadian online herb iron retailer but haven't found any.
    I've only found some in California, Aqua Lab, and Herb Iron themselves.
    Both is 3 weeks before it'd even get here. :(

7. Thanks bro, gunna order one if nobody knows any soldering irons I could get my hands on easily.

8. Don't look for sodering irons with a ceramic tip.What you want is a sodering iron with a ceramic heating element.

9. Trust me,dont waste your time and money with a soldering iron. PLus by the time you get a iron to canadia it will cost prolly more than a herb iron, plus the herb iron is MADE FOR PURPOSE

10. Never tried the herb iron but I heard its better then a Hakko and its cheaper.

11. Nope you can get a hakko for like half the price.

12. #13 xsploit, Feb 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2011
    Yeah in the usa,but if your really that cheap,i say go for it,burn your house down bro. why not use something MADE FOR PURPOSE. Having a switch makes all the difference. PLus you get a LIFETIME WARRANTY

13. oh my bad then I was looking at the kits or something.

14. Your a little to serious for being a stoner.And I don't plan on getting either don't jump to conclusions bro.

15. #16 xsploit, Feb 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2011
    Coool story bro????. If you dont cheap out on glass,then why cheap out on some soldering iron that can burn down your house,why not use something made for purpose,that comes with a warranty,plus you can buy a vapor attachment for it too. If you ordered the hakko with a switch,it would be better,but then its more expensive. Trust me a switch is a stoners best friend. I just dont wanna see people houses burnt down.

16. Hey man, I don't mind Canuck tire all too much

17. ItS alright,but try working there LOL