Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Codenames We Used When We Were Younger

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CaliKushSmoker, Feb 10, 2011.

1. Bangin' spiderman's girlfriend

2. Hey man, you know what would be REEEAALLY good right now?

3. idk why this thread got moved to apprentice tokers seeing as its a thread of seasoned tokers discussing what codenames they used when they were kids but whatever...

4. There's a place down town where the freaks will come around. It's a hole in the wall, it's a dirty free for all. There's a place I know if your lookin for a show, where they go hard core :smoke:

5. "Got cho?"
    "Hell yeah!"
    We were so damn secretive, lol

6. We used to call it deniro, so if our parents went through our texts later, it looked like i was asking him if he had money.

like "hey dude, do you have any deniro?"

then they'd say the dollar amount of how much weed they had.

like "yeah i got $20"

7. Nope never...!!!

8. My friend and I used moose... fuck if I know why. My sister and I used Kevin. lol.

9. Never had to use code words really, we just say blaze in a french kinda accent, like "blazé" :rolleyes:. I actually convinced some girl the other night at a party that it was a real french word haha. But we started calling buds "pistachios" aka stash, so it's like:
    Me: Hey man you got the pistachios?
    Friend: Ya man, they are some dank stachios this time, must be organic :D.

10. comic books! XD

funniest time ever, my friends grandma was giving us a ride and i said "man, it sucks reading comic books by yourself" and she said "I read comic books!" funniest shit ever:smoke:

11. Quick Story:

My Friends and I were smoking this redneck kid up from school for his first time. i asked him for something to break the weed up on and he handed me a cd case. It was a country cd(LOL) the artist was Craig Morgan me and my friends laughed and used that as a codeword. In school we would be like "Hey wanna hang with craig after school?" or if we were going somewhere it would go like "You decide if your bringin craig with yet?" Still Use it to this day.:smoke:

12. haha a few years back when i got my card at 17 during my whole senior year i caused such a ruckus in that place. homies would ask me in front of the teachers how high i was and i'd just be like dude im fucking stoned right now. the school hated me but it made for an entertaining year thats for sure

13. I remember referring to ganja as "Spaghetti". Man, a "bowl" of "spaghetti" was so goooood.

14. Never used codenames.

15. we used to say we wanted to ' go to adventure landing' as in get high..and ' buy tickets' or get herb

16. "Hey dude, Wanna bond this weekend? (smoke weed)"
    Dude, i brought the games (bud)
    I bonded with Alex before i came (smoked)

17. we never had a set word or phrase for anything. whenever we were around unwanted ears we would say something and hint at what it meant by saying it differently or winking or if the person wasnt facing the talker handsigns

18. "yo man, bring any light?"

19. thats Ecstasy

20. My friends and I used to call things based around Halo and Xbox pretty much. To play Halo was to smoke, memory cards were bags of weed, controllers were pieces (which none of us could afford), and when someone you know got their 50 it means they cheated you out of some weed. This was Halo 2 days. Ah, good times.