Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Codenames We Used When We Were Younger

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CaliKushSmoker, Feb 10, 2011.

1. I'm 22 right now so I wouldn't say I'm old but back when me and my friends were like 15 we used to use codenames around parents so they wouldn't know what we were talking about. For example our most used code conversation would go like this, "Hey man did you bring halo(bud)" reply "Ya man! and I brought an extra controller(a piece)" Pretty funny to look back on it all but was just seeing if any others out there had some sort of code when they were kids.

2. My group of friends and I used the word Cachapa.. fun to say and everyone thought we were talking about Venezuelan food x)

3. Haha we had a pipe named sasquatch, so we used to say jerky in reference to bud and "Messin with sasquatch" for smoking.
    Thinking back it seemed pretty suspicious haha

4. "Hey we should get some ice cream"
    "How many scoops?"

5. Green shoes. I wish I remember why we called it that. I mean, green makes sense. Green shoes though? lol.

6. Whenever we used code which was rare would usually be when parents were home and we'd just pack a bowl in my bedroom and if there was like 3 of us wed go in one by one and smoke a third... it was usually two so half the bowl though.

hey man you wanna take care of that?
    usually worked out.

7. I used marcus.
    "wanna go to marcus' house today?"
    "i chilled with marcus before class"

8. Haha [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziq5Q_svx7A]YouTube - Jack Links - Messin with Sasquatch - Shaving Cream[/ame]

9. Ya man..... lol bak in the day we used 2 call herb alot of things like star wars toys(2003), but mostly we never talked about weed infront of unwanted ears, I've been on some slick ass cheifin fananza 4 almost a decade, so now I just call it all loud mouthed 2 everyone I pretty much know.

10. I knew somebody who used the phrase "did you eat all the donuts?" when he needed bud haha.

11. me and my friends used to call getting high "playing videogames", so if parents were afoot we could just be like "hey man we should go play some videogames for a while at my house. i just got a new game, it was only like 30 bucks and its hella fun". simpler times :smoke:

12. me and my mate used to call it tv or hey do you want to go meet up with mary oh yeh sure what mary jane yeh man , it was kinda funny

13. Bustinme lol my last name is similair

14. It was homework for me...

"Dude... i got some crazy homework... it's incredibly hard(dank)"

15. I never saw the need to beat around the bush, so my conversations went something along the lines of- "Wanna go smoke some greenery?" "Fuck yeah, let's get high"
    And despite the lack of secrecy, I still became the po-po... Don't worry, Im the good guy :p

16. "Hey want to make a cheeseburger?(blunt)"
    "Yeah but I need some buns(ciagar) and/or some meat(bud)"

17. Jaffa cakes :D

18. lmao for some reason we used burnt hotdogs, it didnt even fucking fit in.
    it was like

"yo man, i brought some burnt hotdogs from home for lunch"
    "ohhh sick dude, are they extra burnt?"
    "yeah, extraaaa burnt"