Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pure THC gold capsules

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by s0calt0ker, Feb 8, 2011.

1. you lucky medical buttfaces out there in california.

2. Conscious Care Collective on North Aurora is advertising they have it EXCLUSIVELY. But...it isn't listed on their website....so I have no idea what they are charging for it.

3. nice weed man! lovin the capsules

4. I was told earlier this month that they're bringing back the capsules. Don't know if that means they're getting rid of the tubes to (I hope not). But at least you can squeeze the caps. The tube, is a pain in the ass.

They may be exclusive for your area. More than a couple of shops carry them here in Central Valley. $38 for the tube.

5. I wish could get these, they seem so convenient for medicating on the go. One day I'll be back in the USA and I'll be moving back to a MMJ state for sure!

6. I think people that live medical states are some of the luckiest sons of bitches ever.

7. after Visiting home not smoking for 2 months. I am buying these from Green DOt and taking one before the plane ride back to college

8. I got these for free from my local dispensary. Fuck nyquil lol

Attached Files:

9. Hey, I was just wondering if dogs could smell these potentially