Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test Question? Ask here!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by iTokeat420, Feb 3, 2011.

1. You took the test on Friday, they probably are not processing samples over the weekend. If you fail the initial immunoassay, then they will do a gc/ms confirmation. This process takes about 3-5 business days. If you haven't been let go by next Monday, then you are fine. They will not call you, write you, or send you a certificate, trophy, or ribbon stating congratulations you are drug free. As long as the sample was at proper temperature, you should be fine. With synthetic urine, they generally do not fail you, you would be required to retest under stricter conditions. I say relax. You passed.

2. With 47% of the reviews on amazon being 1 star, you can probably guess what I am about to say. If not here it comes. You just got ripped off. Detox pills and drinks do not work. They require you to drink a ton of water right before your test which is called dilution. Those who pass, would have passed without the detox. Second, you will probably fail your test if you use your own urine. I am making an assumption that you are a female based off of your username and body type. Females tend to have a higher body fat % which causes them to test positive longer than males. Hopefully, you can get your money back on the Qtabs and get some clean urine or synthetic urine. Substitution is your only option with such a short amount of time. If you choose synthetic urine, go with Quick fix. They have the best reviews and testimonies from people I know personally. They also update their product to avoid detection so always get the latest batch. Clean urine from a friend also works and is cheaper than synthetic. Make sure that the sample is between 95F-99F when you poor it in the cup. Handwarmers and a temperature strip can be very useful for this task. Good luck.

3. Do they supervise court ordered/probation drug tests in broward county florida?

4. #4604 needadetox, Feb 9, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2016
    anyone know if the first check drug test are the same equivalent as the ones I'll be taking at meps next week I was a heavy smoker prior to my clean out I have not smoked since January
    6th and I'm finally passing on these

Attached Files:

5. sometimes, if the charge was drug related.

6. yes and no. MEPS places each sample into a batch. Each sample is tested with the immunoassay. If one sample in the batch fails, the entire batch is analyzed using gc/ms. Do not go to MEPS unless you are 100% sure that you will pass. If you fail at MEPS, you are DQed from all branches.

7. So my drug test has been booked for 16/02 and last I smoked was 31/01. Yes i am female. Anyway you think I might pass now?
    5'6 160 lbs work out minimal jogging few times a week.

I am worried to use synthetic urine because how would I have it the right temperature and if they could tell it wasn't really urine I would be totally embarrassed since I have am getting hired for a leadership role.

8. #4608 emazingelizabeth, Feb 10, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2016
    <a class='bbc_url' href='[​IMG]'>[​IMG]</a>my lines are not getting darker. They are faint. I am losing my mind over this. How can I keep a sub warm? It will be in between my legs in spandex but I'm not sure if that's warm enough. I still have 9 days, I started working out everyday for 30-45 minutes and showering as soon as I walk in the door

Should I be eating more? Not be eating? Drinking a ton of water? Not be drinking water?

9. <a class='bbc_url' href='[​IMG]'>[​IMG]</a>

10. Your earlier post stated that you smoked 1/2 gram a day everyday for 3 months. You are 5' 6" with a weight of 160 lbs. This gives you a BMI of 25.82. Since you are female, you already have a higher fat %. You probably will not pass. Since you have a test scheduled for the 16th of February, I would go buy a home test. If you can pass that test with your first urine tomorrow morning, then you should be fine. If not, then you need to start preparing for substitution. Women have an advantage here because it is easier for them to hide the sample internally which will keep it at the right temperature. Quick Fix comes with warmers if you feel more comfortable that way.

11. Do you remember when I said not to give up hope if you test positive again, the amount of metabolites fluctuates like a rollercoaster. Up and down. If you want to help the process speed up, then perform Cardio exercise routines and eat more soluble fiber. An increase in fiber will help the metabolites vacate through your feces and keep them out of your urine. It is important to eat more fiber so that the metabolites are not reabsorbed by the intestines.

This is the link to my journey of getting a solid line. It takes around a month after testing negative.
    https://forum.grasscity.com/tokers-qa/1391498-days...

12. I have a urine test coming up any day. I've used the first check test and got very faint lines. I hadn't smoked at all for three years. Then at New Years I got a small amount from a friend. Used it all within a week and have been completely clean since then. Unfortunately I'm overweight and the tests are coming up real light. Any ideas? Or what you think
    My chances of passing a pee test are? Thanks

13. I'm sorry to keep blowing you up. I am just beside myself. I searched substitution and couldn't really find anything.

So for substitution, can I get the pee the night before? And keep it in the fridge? Or is that just dumb? I've always had access to fresh pee before the test. Class starts at 7:25. I don't think it's going to be possible to get the fresh sample for one, how am I going to explain to my dad I need to leave an hour early? also my baby is only 1, she's going to have a tough time being away from me for 7 hours a day, I'm trying not to make this any more traumatic for her than its already going to be

14. A light line is a pass. As long as the test that you use have an equal or lesser threshold than the actual test, then you will pass. I would not be too worried about it.

15. Yes. You can freeze the pee. The only thing that matters is that the temperature is correct when you place the sample into the container. The temperature should be between 95F and 99F at the time you poor the sample.

16. okay, this pee will be given to me the night before; on Thursday. I'm going to seal it and put it in the fridge and then go to the aquarium store to get a temp strip and then the sports store to get hand warmers

thank you for everything sorry I'm such a nervous wreck, I'll try to stop bombarding you and the mean time and let you know how it goes

17. #4617 Treesjubilees, Feb 11, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2016
    Got a new job and I need to take a urine test either Tuesday or Wednesday next week. I have abstained since 12/30/2015 but I still failed a Walgreens mj test yesterday, so I need to go the fake urine route. I ordered from www.quickfixsynthetic.com earlier today in a panic and now that I'm looking at the website a little closer something doesn't look right, I think I might have ordered from a bogus site. Anyone have any experience with this site? I'm probably going to order from www.urineluck.com, seems like that is the most legit site selling spectrum labs stuff.

18. No worries. That is what we are here for.

19. The site has been registered since 2011 with no flags for spam or scams. I personally have zero knowledge of this website. Hopefully you will receive your order without any hassle or trouble.

20. #4620 megncj, Feb 11, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2016
    hey guys! This is my first post ever on here. I first learned of this forum last week when I was freaking out over a hair drug test and started researching like crazy. I got thru one round of the Mac method before learning it's actually a urine test!

So a little background..
    I'm a female, 5'1" and about 135 lbs.

I was about a year clean before I started smoking again about 4 months ago. I do smoke nightly but 2-4 hits off of a blunt or bowl a night. I stopped smoking on 1/24/16 and have to drug test tomorrow. I have not detoxed or anything. I took an at home test and my results were negative.

This was with no detoxing and this was my second void of the day. It was actually really concentrated because I'm really bad at drinking water anyways.

Do you think I will be okay tomorrow without doing anything extra? Can I really be pissing clean