Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting high off tea - So many questions.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SmokeTheTea, Feb 1, 2011.

1. Well I just rolled and smoked a joint of Twinnings English breakfast tea. And it went down as smooth as you could think. It honestly was like a cigarette though. Only it tasted better, was smoother on the throat. And the kind I had didn't smell bad, but it did leave a similar smell on my fingers as a cigarette would.
    I was taking short drags though, cause I was scared it would be harsh. and it lasted like 9-12 minutes, which is also similar to a cigarette.
    I was definitely not high. I was a little light headed and in a really good mood for a bit. But then i was just really relaxed and just like careless.
    Honestly I just rolled 8 more for whenever because I would substitute tea for cigarettes. I kinda want another one tbh.
    I recommend Twinning English Breakfast Tea. I'm about to try like a menthol one. It smells like the green 5 gum.
    Yupp. Good times :D

2. Yeah roll a joint like you would normally do it. Then I suggest you to NOT inhale cuz shit gets intense. Your lungs will feel like shit if you inhale

3. What about if I only take small tokes can I inhale?

4. i dont think your allowed to talk about other drugs on here...like tea. and actually, weed is better for you. GTFO

5. hahahahahaahahahahahaha........fucking brilliant

6. Wow folks need to calm down, dude was jus askin a question. Ay bruh do you, it don't matter what some folks on a forum say about ya, just do you. But don't smoke tea, it was put into hot water and tea bags for a reason. Don't smoke it man..Weed tea on the other hand..well that deserves some questions (i know THC isnt water soluble but what about the other cannabanoids)

7. lol sometimes i roll up a tea joint just to practice smoke tricks like rings and stuff i never inhale it tho

8. This is just one notch below the guy that asked if he could smoke a brownie.

9. Okay, the right answer is.... YES. You can get "high" off of tea. But when I say tea I dont mean that shitty green or black or w/e tea. Passionflower, blue lotus, Valerian, Ayahuasca. So yes. There are thousands of herbs you can brew into a tea and get high from. Hell evan chamomile and licorice have mild sedative effect. But smoking any tea won't do anything.

10. okay so ur all wrong guys whos pissed you can get high off tea its called milkweed and u smoke it one tea bag got me a buzz i finished 4 and was super high so yeah oh btw it takes a few minits just like pot (too set in and u feel it)

11. Alright here's the deal with tea. I heard the other day that you could smoke tea and get high off of it. I thought it was total bullshit and wanted to try it just to prove it wrong. So today when I finally had time i loaded my pipe with a bowl of tea and started to smoke it. I didn't really feel anything but it did taste good so I just smoked the whole thing. I didn't really have much to do and so i packed another bowl and smoked that down too. At this point I felt a weird little tingle through my body and I thought maybe that it was a little pre-high feeling. So long story short I ended up smoking 6 or 7 bowls of it and holy fuck was I high. I was expecting a sort of lazy buzz but nope! I felt really energetic and enthusiastic and Cleaned my whole house and made this big delicious dinner and then did the dishes afterward. I'm just coming down from it now. Which ,by the way, isn't that bad. It just kind of feels like a pot type lazy ness. All in all this was totally a worth while experience and I will definitely be doing it again. :D

12. Hey,
    so once in a while during the weekday when I don't want to get smacked I occasionally smoke tea for whatever reason, typically it's from me practicing rolling or practicing smoke tricks. With the help of tea I have mastered the French Inhale and am decent with o's ^^. Anyways, I personally actually get a little excited after smoking tea, but I don't think it is a high or anything of the sort. I get a touch of dissociation, but honestly it's probably from the lack of Oxygen XD. Oh and the excited is probably from caffeine. I wouldn't do it for any reason except to practice smoke tricks (I don't have any tobacco or a hookah) or rolling. If you start smoking enough I think it'll be easier to distinguish what actually gives you a buzz. I, to this day don't think my high is called a buzz because I can't imagine how they came up with buzz, I get happy and mellow, I don't really understand this buzz thing (I mean kind of, but what I think of it it really seems like they could have made a better name).
    Anywayssssss just try it yourself, but you gotta smoke more weed to compare it to, that's why a lot of people will humor you for saying does tea get you high.

13. If your really that desperate to get fucked up go buy alcohol, if your too young, buy chewing tabbacco or smoke tabbacco from a bong

14. Can someone tell me the downsides of smoking tea? I wanna try it but I don't want to if it's just horrible for you

15. aye i work at the mcdonalds i can hook you up with pounds of tea, hit me up b

16. if you which to smoke tea just use paper it relay duos not mater and i have smoke tea 90 something time's -_- and you will not get buzzed.

17. You gotta know people to get the real good tea. That shit will have you trippin dawg.

18. [quote name='ghanjamonsta']Can someone tell me the downsides of smoking tea? I wanna try it but I don't want to if it's just horrible for you[i is not harmful to you]