Revolutionary Blumats

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by tothehead, Jan 31, 2011.

1. where can we find these blumats?

2. also...... greners.com has them. not on their website though. you have to call and talk to Erik or Tao about them. they can hook ya up. least thats what i heard through the grapevine yesterday

3. heres a little lady i just chopped down today. theres a shot of her before the chop. another w/ all the major fan leaves off. then everything all trimmed up. she was just under 2' tall. ill get a wet weight up later tonight. oh and ill have plenty more shots tonight......4 more have to come down. :hello:

Attached Files:

4. beautiful. My blumat ladies are just now starting to flower.

5. truly amazing.let us know dry weight.please.

6. All that work last night must have tired Head out. I suspect we will see pictures today :ey:

7. yes..... you will see pictures today. heres some shots of a couple different plants all cut and trimmed. i left a couple plants out because to tell the truth........ after 4 hr. of trimming i was getting slightly burnt out :hide:it gets real tedious after that long. got some pretty killer nugs here though. wet weights are #1: 225g #2: 210g #3: 188 #4: 204g #5: 258g.

Attached Files:

8. #49 VeoDigital, Feb 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2011

Absolutely stunning. Almost 39 zips wet, I am going to guess 15 zips :eek: but it depends on when you last watered them as well and what not.

Edit: Hey you never squared up and said what lighting you are using?

9. they were watered 2 days ago maybe. couple were a little drier than the others. i always hate losin weight after the dry. these are all SOLID though so i hope ill be alright. these were done under a 600w hps digi from htgsupply. these were also hand fed. the blumat ladies have about 4-5 weeks left give or take. im running my blumat tent w/ a 1000w hps from htg as well

10. Blumats will be what I switch to next if I don't do a SoG.

11. youll love them. SOG or no SOG. other than my veg that i have to water now, its great to be able to come into my space, check my rez ph and whatnot, and be done. just watch them water themselves. its a great thing. gives me more time to observe them, look them over, talk to em, etc...

12. How often do you check the ph? The reason why I say I wouldn't use them in a SoG is because I want to run 2 gallon bags, and I think that cone would take up valuable medium space in a smaller bag. What do you think?

13. I'm using two gallon smart pots now in coco and they work wonderfully. My two plants are bigger/better then I've ever grown, and I've grown these strains before. Smart pots(Air pots too) and Blumats just seem made for each other.

14. Smart pots are the wave, and bet these blumats will become mainstream very soon.

15. viking is right. i think you would be perfect in a 2gal smart pot or grow bag

16. whats up guys/gals? starting to have a small problem with some of my seedlings i recently started. i have never ever had a problem w/ seedlings not taking off before. of course before these seedlings, and before i switched to coco, i was always starting them in ffof so they had a little food to get them going for a couple weeks. now these i planted probably a week ago maybe. its just cocotek coco and a small amount of perlite. before i planted them i watered the cups w/ RO water ph'd to 5.8 then planted the seed. after they actually popped up i hit em w/ RO water w/ maybe 100-200ppm. few of them have shot up long and fragile. maybe im keeping the coco too moist for how young they are? im not sure. i have never had a problem like this..........ever. any help or input?

17. did all that typing and totally forgot to attach the pictures............:bongin:

Attached Files:

18. they are streching for light.lower your lamps.or get them closer.

19. just some pics i took tonight. started them on week six w/ H&G nutes. 10gal rez. w/ coco a: 75ml b: 75ml drip clean: 5ml bud xl: 40ml shooting powder: 4 teaspoons. around 930ppm i believe :wave:

Attached Files: