Revolutionary Blumats

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by tothehead, Jan 31, 2011.

1. oh totally forgot about your runoff question. i have all my plants on a 4x4 table. i have still yet to put a drain in it, so when the grooves start to fill up in that table...... i just take a shopvac and suck that shit up. if you put a drain in it you can set it up at a SLIGHT angle that way the water will run to the drain. my table was $98. if you have a menards around you, they have trays there that are supposed to go under your washing machine to catch water incase it over flows. those are pretty cheap. i think their maybe 3x3 i could be wrong though. those are just a cheaper alternative if you dont have the cash to spend on a real table.

2. ah today is the day. after 13 days of anxious waiting (as usual) ive received my beans. its such a wonderful feeling to get that package ! ! ! ! lets get poppin

Attached Files:

3. Always fun getting new beans in.

4. ohhh Nirvana....good choice. i got WW from them and im not disssapointed at all.

5. when i first ordered beans a few years ago, i started w/ nirvana and just kinda stayed w/ em. ive done their ak48 before and really liked it. also did their swiss cheese which i really liked as well. their pure power plant is really good to. its been one of my favs. as of late. i cant wait to get that rocklock into rotation. heard good things about its yield. im really excited about the northern lights, smoked it back in the day but havent had it for quite some time. itll be my first time running it. im sure ill clone the shit out of her. may even keep one as a mother since the NL carries alot of good breeding traits from what ive read. those free ones i got from delicious seeds im dont think im to hot on right out of the gate. one is an auto which i really really dont care for. i did a flower power auto last run and it was pitiful waste of space. ive heard the fruity juicy chronic is good though but well see. should be back w/ some pics tonight. stay safe everyone

6. here are some plants that are about to get the chop in the next week or so. their all pure power plant from nirvana. their a few days away from week 8. their getting house&garden @ 8ml coco a/b, 1ml drip clean, 5ml bud xl, 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon shooting powder per gal. hand fed btw. one of them turned out way different than the others...... ill let you pick which one ;)

Attached Files:

7. thats some ridiculous weed man. Looks to frosty and crazy strong. You prescribe to a seconds per drip routine for your blumats? I just recently read this and am trying 10 seconds per drip for mine. Easier way to really dial it in I think.

8. ill have to check mine tomorrow and get back to you. i have actually never thought of that. ill adjust mine time to time. sometimes ill have it drip quite a bit (usually after i change the rez) and let em slow down on their own after a day or two. these PPP ive ran have been just great. some people that i know that have smoked for 30+ yrs say its some of the best shit theyve ever had. this is a pic of what i have vegging right now. the 3 plants in the top right are fem ppp from seed. the 2 smallest clones there are lemon skunk that were salvaged from an algae outbreak in my bubble cloner that i wont get into :hide: the bottom right is what they SHOULD look like haha. the closet one on the left is a vanilla kush clone and behind her is a lemon skunk clone. all these clones are from the mothers in flowering w/ the blumats

Attached Files:

9. Gees, luise... thats F-ing great looking plants. How long did you veg?thats gonna be on my next buy list mos def. If i could +rep you i would. but i already did. Thanks dude. ran WW from Nirvana, and im happy with it. its about to be fifth harvest.. or fourth- dont remember. but i ve been cloning the shhit out of them. dont realy know how many times i can do it. how many times can you clone the same plant before you start loosing the quality???? but you just proved it that Nirvana got some good genes. i thought i got lucky. but now its not a quinsidence. its a fact.good job dude.def. want to know the dry weight.if you dont like to give out thT KIND OF INFO. please pm me.i would be apreciate that.

10. checked my drip rate today. im sittin @ 1 drip every 3 seconds

11. thanks for all the good vibes halfa. + rep 2 you bro. those particular ppp were from clone and once they rooted pretty well i vegged them for 2 weeks.... maybe 3. i should write things down to keep everything exact, but ya know how that goes. im not 100% sure on how many times you can clone so dont quote me..... but i think if their genes are good already, you could clone for as long as you can keep the mom. years from what ive read. im growin out a vanilla kush and she has some of the biggest leaves ive seen. soooo indica. i have one clone of her in veg and she is just like mom. a spitting image. took 3 clones off that clone 3 days ago, so well see how it goes. today i finally got 2 nirvana ak 48's fem seeds germd and planted. ive ran em before and loved em. 1 of the 2 NL fem seeds germd and planted. #2 just wasnt quite ready. 1 il diavolo (freebie auto/yuck) planted. tomorrow or the next day the other NL, the rocklock, fruity juicy chronic will be ready. been a great week. oh and those nirvanas germd in 2 days :D

12. Hats off to ya TTH, those are some fine lookin girls. +rep for sure.

I want to know what you yield off those 3 sisters too. What is their height?

13. i actually have 6. those are just the better pics i had taken. id say their about 2 1/2- 3'. when i had first put them into flower i was trying to keep them relatively short and uniform because i was only workin in a GL80. now im in a 4x4 so they actually look pretty small. these ppp respond very well to lst IME.

14. Very interesting.

15. heres a little shot of the roots growing on top of the coco. courtesy of my drip rate being relatively quick probably

Attached Files:

16. How big are the cones? they appear to be rather small...

17. maybe 4'' 4 1/2..... dont quote me

18. some pics from tonight. first 2 are pineapple chunk. shes a big ole girl. her top leaves have been like that since veg, but the rest of her looks great. 3 & 4 are vanilla kush. tad behind everybody else but she starting to look bigger everyday. 5th pic is lemon skunk on the left and a ppp mom on the right ive had for awhile, that why shes so stripped;). then just a few room shots

Attached Files:

19. after i posted that i realized i put the wrong pic up as number1. the 2nd one is the pineapple chunk. 2/3 are vanilla kush. 4 is lemon skunk on the left and the ppp on the right. rest are room pics........... :bolt:

20. nice.. cant wait to see the harvest.