Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

BadKats CannaPharm: Medical Grade Oil, Cannabis Capsules, UV GLOWING Hash Candy, Canna Bombs more

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by BadKittySmiles, Jan 31, 2011.

1. #21 BadKittySmiles, Feb 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2011
    "Herbed Chicken & Biscuits"

[​IMG]

- Herbed/Hashed Chicken & Biscuits -

This is one of my favorite comfort foods. It's a bit like a reverse chicken "pot" pie (that recipe is coming soon). And like most chicken, and the herbs that go well with it, it all goes great with canna.
    Remember, these are suggested doses: this is an 8 - 10 person/servings dish, usually it’s a small side to a larger meal, but if you plan on just splitting the whole thing with only two or three people, or if you want two biscuits per serving instead of one, adjust the hash or herb content accordingly.

Does anyone remember that episode of Garfield, where the old granny has some special, secret recipe for tomato sauce, and an evil business man wants to steal it so he can mass-produce it, but he never could quite get it to come out the way granny made it based on the ingredients and quantities the granny gave him? (There's a point to this story, I promise!)

Well, I'm like that granny. Only much younger and more dazzling (... :rolleyes:).

I've been cooking and baking for years, I don't use measuring cups or recipe books, it is all done from scratch and by hand (I grow pretty much the same way, my pH and EC meters are almost just there for looks).
    These recipes are roughly what I use, and as close to the measured ingredients as I can guess.

To infuse your oils, just follow the recipes given for the Caps (hash), and Bombs (herb) :)

You will need:

- Oven

- Pan, frying

- A large deep oven safe pot, or pan, at least 13 - 14” long, 3.5 inches high
    (I prefer a round, deep broiling pot, about 12” in diameter and 7-8” deep)

- 3 chicken breasts, cubed, or cut into about 8-9 larger pieces (or one piece per biscuit).

- selection of herbs, your choice

For the Biscuits:

- 1 ½ cups flour

- 2 teaspoons baking powder

- ¼ teaspoon baking soda

- ¾ teaspoon salt

- 3 Tbsp infused lard, made with 1+ grams hash, or 3+ grams of herb.

- ½ cup butter milk, or milk.. add more if needed, but you want them slightly drier
    than your normal biscuits.

For the Gravy:

1 ½ Tbsp flour

1 - 2 Tbsp hash or herb butter, using 1+ grams hash, or 3+ grams herb + 1Tbsp butter

2 Tbsp regular butter

½ cup cream

1 ½ cups water

1 ½ teaspoon chicken bullion

½ tsp Thyme

¼ tsp black pepper, or ground grains of paradise

½ teaspoon vinegar or lemon juice

optional, small amounts of: diced onion, celery, carrot (cook with chicken).

For the Base:

You have two options: Potatoes (either cubed or mashed), or Stuffing :)

Prepare somewhat dry mashed potatoes with 2 Tbsp (infused) butter, or cubed, boiled potatoes. Spread or arrange along the base of your pan.

Or..

After laying 3 cups of dry cubed stuffing in the bottom of your pan (I like Pepperidge Farms brand, if in a rush), drizzle with 4 Tbsp (infused) butter. If using stuffing, add and extra 1/3 cup water to your gravy mix.

note- You can opt out of infusing this, or any of these steps, if you like. You can concentrate your canna in any one portion, or all three.. if you know you won’t be eating much gravy for instance, put more herb in your biscuits.

----------------------

- Using a large pan gently fry your chicken, and optional veggies, with a little oil, chicken salt and your favorite herbs and seasonings (marjoram, parsley, rosemary, sage, garlic etc), just enough to heat the chicken well, and cook the edges, but the center you want to remain under-done for now, so when it cooks later, it doesn’t dry out too much during the oven portion of the process.

- In a separate bowl, blend, then add the ingredients for your gravy to the pan of chicken,
    gently simmer for 5 minutes, cover it all with foil, and set aside.

- Preheat oven at 365 f

- Blend the ingredients for your biscuits, set aside.

- Layer the base of your broiling pot or baking pan with either your potato, or stuffing.

- Now, pour and arrange your gravy and chicken pieces evenly over the base.

- By the heaping teaspoon, form rough round shapes with your biscuit dough, and plop
    them into the gravy, between one and two inches apart (they will swell up as they cook)

- Put in the oven, uncovered, and bake for 13 minutes or until the tops of the biscuits
    turn golden brown.

Remove from oven, allow to sit for 5 minutes, serve, and enjoy :)

Attached Files:

• Done.jpg
      Done.jpg
      File size:
      175 KB
      Views:
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. #22 BadKittySmiles, Feb 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2013
     -Spicy Coconut Chicken, Thai Hash Soup-

[​IMG]

-Spicy Coconut Chicken Thai Soup- (aka Tom Kar soup)

I am a huge fan of soup in all shapes and form, and this is one of my favorites.. it is an acquired taste though, I don't know many people who enjoy it, so if you've never had anything like it before, try at your own risk (or make a canna-free version first to reduce your losses, if you dislike the taste). I've been enjoying it for only a few years myself. Moving around so much from one end of the globe to the other, has removed me from some of my favorite restaurants, and so like many dishes I've found and lost along the way, I had to begin making my own.

I remember the first time I ordered it. Delivery-thai in a big city is usually pretty good. I had a spoon or two, and thought "blechhh, wow, this is really, really odd"... but by the end of the night, I was sipping a little more, and a little more... and a little more. And finally, it grew on me. I was ordering it a few times a month, sometimes a few bowls at a time, so I could freeze it and have it later.

It's an odd flavor adjustment for someone born and raised on bacon, steak and potatoes, but given the chance to calibrate your taste buds, and there's a good chance you'll enjoy it. :)

You will need:

- 2 tsp coconut hash oil

- 1 tsp lecithin

- 1 can coconut milk (10-12oz)

- 1 can coconut cream (if you can only find one or the other, just use two of the same)

- 2 skinless chicken breasts, trimmed of excess fat, and cubed or cut into bite-sized strips
    (optional, flatten cubes into thin, and roughly circular shapes, with a kitchen mallet)

- 2 cups vegetable stock/bullion (chicken stock can also be used)

- 2 stalks of lemon grass, sans the woody stalks, chopped (fresh or frozen)

- 2 tbsp lime juice

- 2-3 red/serrano chilies

- ½ tsp chili oil

- 1 tsp sugar or golden syrup

- 1 ½ tsp galangal slices/paste (you can use ginger as an alternative; if dried, use less)

- 1/4 cup cilantro- chopped, mostly stems

- 1/4 cup soft fresh tofu - cubed (optional)

- 3-4 diced, straw or button mushrooms, or any variety you like..
    (I don't use them, but it's often served this way!)

- 1-2tsp "fish sauce"; you may also use 1-2tsp total: pulverized tuna or anchovy, sugar, chilli pepper, garlic, and either soy sauce or sushi vinegar, in your preferred ratios (optional; but recommended)

---------------------------------

Gently pan-cook your chicken over a medium-low heat with sesame (or any cooking) oil, dry-seasoned before cooking only with salt, pepper (and ginger, if powdered).

Add your vegetable stock, galangal (or ginger), sugar, and lemon grass to a large soup pot. Bring to a boil, then turn down heat and allow to simmer for 5 minutes.

In a separate pot, add your hash oil, lecithin (which you will use, even if your hash oil was made using lecithin) and the two cans coconut milk/cream. Whisk over a low heat for several minutes. The heat, whisking, and lecithin, will incorporate and homogenize your hash oil dispersing it evenly through the coconut milk and cream.. using coconut hash oil, rather than another oil source, also helps this incorporation. The red oil you see floating near the edges in the final photo, is chili oil, if you don't use it, you won't see it..you don't want that blended in too well, because it's the contrast between spicy and creamy, that makes it so tasty. The coconut oil and hash, remains blended with the coconut milk.

Add your hashed coconut milk/cream, and chilies to the stock, and simmer for an additional five minutes. Finally, add all your additional veggies (sugar snap peas, baby corn, water chestnuts, broccoli... any or all of these, make good additions), and cook until they are soft, or the consistency you desire.

Turn off heat, add lime juice, coriander/cilantro, stir, and allow to sit for up to a half hour. When ready to serve, turn heat on low for a few minutes; the soup is better served when warm, not piping hot.

I find it tastes best around 24-48 hours after it was made... but there's no reason you can't dive right in! :)

Attached Files:

3. #23 BadKittySmiles, Feb 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2011
    Reserved for - "'Fair Dinkum', Hashy Aussie Meat Pie", w/ Bacon and Cheese

[​IMG]

-Aussie Meat Pie-

I lived in Australia for a few years and travel there frequently, entirely for the growing community. And the weather. And the beaches. And the animals. The food, while fairly traditional fare... is AMAZING. Anything you make that tastes good in the US, when made instead with Aussie ingredients, will taste a thousand times better. High wages, low cost of living, great food.. They have a good quality of life over there.

This is one of my favorite recipes from Aus. I walk to the local shops and pick up meat pies allll the time, more often than I really probably should. When I'm away, it's like I've lost a piece of my heart (or my stomach.. same thing really :p).
    So every chance I get, I'm making one kind of meat pie or another.. sausage, chicken, beef... when you say 'pie' in Australia, no one's thinking 'cherries'. They are thinking MEAT :)

More often than not, they are small single-serve pies. In this recipe we'll be making a larger, multi-serving pie.

You will need:

- a pie dish

- 1 Tbsp Herb/Hash oil in your strength (we're using a blend, you can use either/or)

For filling:

- ¾ - 1 Tbsp hash oil (I save some for the crust, but that's optional due to heat/temps)

- 1 cup shredded cheddar (I was going cheese-less, but found a can of condensed cheese
    soup in the pantry)
    - ¼ cup shredded bacon

- 1 ¼ - 1 ½ lbs minced/ground beef

- 2 Tbsp flour

- 2 tsp/cubes beef bullion

- 1 tsp soy sauce

- 1 ¼ cups water

- ¼ tsp nutmeg

- ¼ tsp garlic, minced

- ¼ tsp black pepper or grains of paradise

- optional: onion and celery, or other appropriate veggies... I use celery, because my
    better half hates onions :p

For crust (if you're hesitant making your own, buy pre-made frozen, or packet mixes):

- 2 ½ cups flour

- ½ tsp baking powder

- ¾ cups cold water

- ½ cup butter or lard

- 1 ½ tsp salt

- ½ teaspoon beef bullion

- ¼ Tbsp hash oil

--------------------

Filling:

In a large pot, brown your beef, with the pepper and garlic, and whatever veggies you plan to use.

Most recipes say to 'discard' the resulting oil... instead I save mine, and reduce the water normally required for the recipe. It may not be very healthy, but it's very tasty :) If you want to discard your oil, add the garlic and pepper only after you've done so.

Once browned, add your beef stock cubes, 1 cup water, and nutmeg. Simmer gently for 5 minutes, then add a your additional ¼ cup water, mixed first with the 2 Tbsp flour. Simmer and stir gently, until the mixture begins to thicken. At this point, add your soy sauce.

[​IMG]

Simmer an additional 5 minutes. Stir in your hash oil, and remove from heat.

[​IMG]

And blended
    [​IMG]

Crust:

Blend your dry ingredients (if your bullion is a powder or cube, crush and blend here).

[​IMG]

Now, blend for up to 4 minutes all the ingredients that make up the crust, wet and dry. You want to have your lard or butter soft, but not melted, before you begin this process. If you blend too much, your crust will be too dense.

Once you have a consistent-textured dough ball, separate 1/3 and begin forming it into its own ball. This smaller portion is your base, the larger is the top crust.

This is where I get lazy.. you're supposed to put these balls in the fridge, and use them as late as the following day. I just chill them for an hour.

Roll them flat, one at a time (base first) however you feel is easiest for you. I place it between a lightly floured, folded piece of cling wrap, and (ever since I shattered my rolling pin years ago) I roll with whatever I have handy, usually a can of pam cooking spray.

[​IMG]

(this is the thicker top/lid crust)
    [​IMG]

You kept the top piece larger so you can have a thicker crust, so don't flatten it too much or you'll be left with a lot of excess.

Building the Pie:

Preheat your oven, to 400 f.

Lay the base portion flat in your lightly greased pie dish, carefully removing any excess around the edges with a knife. Bake for 5 minutes until nearly, but not-quite-done, and remove from oven.

[​IMG]

You'll want to stop just short of this point..
    [​IMG]

Pour your filling into the crust in the pie dish.

Spread your bacon over that... (I mix half through the meat before pouring, the other half on top. You can go either way you choose.)

[​IMG]

Add your cheese.. rather than sprinkling it evenly over the top, add it heavier and lighter in different sections. This way you can have more meat in some places, and more cheese in others... otherwise, you're left wondering where the cheese even is :)

[​IMG]

Now take your thicker crust, and carefully lay it over the top, leaving or removing as much excess as desired. Fold or fork the two edges together (base and top), sealing them shut.

Finally, make three small slits near the center of your pie.

[​IMG]

Bake in your preheated oven for 6 minutes on high heat, then reduce to 320 f, and bake for an additional 10 minutes, or until the crust is a golden brown.

Allow 10 minutes to cool, cut, serve, and enjoy :)

[​IMG]

-------------

note:

Don't worry, I'll start posting some healthier recipes soon...

I don't know whether anyone's noticed or not, but so far, none of these have been very 'diet-friendly' :p

That should change sometime soon after post # 50 :wave:

Attached Files:

4. Thanks for saying so, Game301 :)

The "UV Reactive ***GLOWING*** Canna Candy" recipe is now up, as well as the Canna BOMS, and all 4 recipe variations for the capsules.. been a tad under the weather or I'd have had them finished a little sooner. Better late than never I guess :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Wow i'd love to make some of these but I'm not much of a chef. :(
    Do you sell them? i'd love to try some of your creations!

6. #27 BadKittySmiles, Feb 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2011
    You can do it, SB (motivational speaker voice, lol)! You don't need to be a great chef or chemist in order to make some high quality edibles.

A little foil, a ceramic dish, your oil and canna, set your oven at 210 - 220 f, and that's all you need... you can buy a boxed brownie, cookie or cake mix, and just follow the directions using your potent, home made oil. It's as easy as that :)

I finally finished all the recipes on the first page..

- High Grade Medical Caps using Lecithin

- High Grade Caps, w/out Lecithin

- Alternate Caps, using liquid cooking oils

- Sloppy Caps

- UV Reactive GLOWING Hash Candy

- Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Canna BOMBS

- Raspberry Hashy Mudslides

and

- No Bakes, that Get You Baked

7. BEST recipes I've seen in forvever! :eek: no doubt.

Kickass man. Seriously these need to be published :smoke:

8. This thread is awesome, + rep and I'm going to be checking back on this :D

9. Thanks for the kind words :eek:

I've got at least 50 or 60 different good recipes for canna rolling around my head that I've made more or less of over the years, with any luck I'll get around to sharing most all of them :)

10. Cool thread. Sticky
    + rep

11. WEED PIZZA! :yummy:

12. WOW, just what I was looking for. This is an excellent thread:yummy:
    ++++++++++++++rep

13. Glad you guys are enjoying the recipes :)

Yes, I will definitely be going into my own methods of canna pizza eventually, I had an external hard drive full of photos I had been taking for this project since last summer, that kicked the bucket around the holidays.... otherwise, I would have had that pizza recipe up by now (and about 15-20 others, I lost a lot of work... but it's really not a huge loss, I make these things regularly so I'll recover it all soon enough :) )

I'm going to try and keep it to only 3-4 recipes per page if I can, the first page seems like it could give people (with slower net access) some trouble.

----

Reserved for: "Tinc-Treats"

Strong 'breath sprays' (best for sublingual use), and for the ladies, a potent lip-gloss :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

14. Reserved for: "'Baked' Chicken Dinner" .... infused stuffing, gravy, and potatoes, with herbed butter-soaked bread crumb stuffing, layered between the skin and breast-meat.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

15. Reserved for: "Herbed Broccoli, w/ Hashy Cheese"... can easily be made as a soup, or just cheese covered broccoli. I like mine to fall somewhere in between :D

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

16. I am looking forward to the tinc-treats and herbed broccoli w/hashy cheese. I def think this should b stickied

17. #38 BadKittySmiles, Feb 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2011
    Reserved for: "Glowing Jelled Dragon, or 'Hello Jello'"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

18. will you marry me?...
    please

19. You cease to amaze BadKat, really great stuff! Don't even have to eat those to get high :D :smoke: