Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

BadKats CannaPharm: Medical Grade Oil, Cannabis Capsules, UV GLOWING Hash Candy, Canna Bombs more

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by BadKittySmiles, Jan 31, 2011.

1. So I have had a hard time achieving effects. Even when made following the steps in this thread. What do you guys eat before taking your edibles? How long after do you take them. Thinking everything is just getting digested too fast...

2. I believe Kat recommends a bit of fatty foods like nuts a half hour or so before the caps.

Have you tried administering the coconut oil from the caps sublingually ( under the tongue )?
    That would bypass your liver and the first pass effect. Just an idea

3. Something with a lot of fat to slow digestion. A small portion of a good steak works for this meat eater. I eat an hour before, and not too much. The small piece of steak was perfect.

4. I have a bottle of 95% alcohol polish brandy made from plums i believe. Is there any type of tincture i could make or any guides out there?

5. #3625 BrassNwood, Feb 13, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2016
    Green Dragon = alcohol wash of un-decarbed material = non psychoactive
    Golden Dragon = alcohol wash of Decarbed material = active (decarb 40-60 minutes covered at 220 degrees) before washing
    Golden Hash Dragon is what the Brass and silly Pharms do.. 1 gram of decarbed dry ice hash-kief to 1 ounce of high proof drinking grade grain alcohol.. I use 151 ever clear as that's the highest I can get in this state..
    About 4 eyedroppers worth in my beverage is the ticket.. A shot or 2 under your tongue hits almost as fast as smoking does..

[​IMG]
    BNW

6. been planning on making some of this for awhile. Havnt gotten around to it yet though. One gram of hash per oz of alcohol is a potent mix . A shot of that and you'd be soaring. Saw a recipe for cinnamon infused. They called it dragons blood. Sounded pretty good.

7. The 151 under your tongue is a wicked mouth drying hit and my wife thinks it's vile.. Personally it's a bit much even for me so I'll leave an inch of tea in my bottle and fire about 4 eyedroppers in and chug it fast..
    Between the hash coconut oil caps and the tinctures I've about stopped smoking at all.. Just don't need to and it kicks me way higher then I care to be since my baseline is so high now..
    ========================
    BNW

8. #3628 Halfbakedjake, Feb 16, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2016
    Took two caps. Think I might slightly feel it. Should I eat and wait 45 minutes and take more or take more now? Been about two hours since first dose.

9. I would take more after two hours.

10. #3630 Halfbakedjake, Feb 16, 2016
    yeah but should I just take them now or eat a small fatty meal again then take more in like 45. Don't want it to pass right through.

11. I see. It wouldn't hurt to eat first. I don't notice a big difference, but everybody's body is different.

12. Got two of these left. Thought I remembered this batch being .1 reclaim per Capp.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1455585571.651461.jpg

Took the first two 45 minutes after eating some Mac n cheese. Felt small effects.

Took two more 2 hours after the first. No food.
    Been an hour since I took those. No effect.

Just ate half a sandwich. Gonna give it like half an hour and take these last two.

13. Good luck!! Please keep us posted.

What are you trying to help, if anything, with these, if you don't mind me asking?

14. I use marijuana mainly for my muscles, I get pretty bad muscle spasms, I've found weed to be one of the best ways to limit how those effect me. I've always felt like edibles could be a good way for me to medicate but have never felt any real effects. I'm trying not to smoke, had these left over, figured I'd give it another shot. Just took the last two. Hopefully it hasn't been too long since I ate. In the past this high doses of edibles have given me little effects other then make me sleepy.

15. When my pain is severe I don't always notice an effect from the caps. It seams the pain is too intense to notice at times, even though I'm sure it is helping.

16. Ok I could be wrong. Could be a placebo effect. Or just good bud. But is it possible that smoking may potentiate effect. I'm feeling pretty good and I didn't smoke very much.

17. I absolutely get much much more from smoking after eating caps!

18. The caps set a nice base line and then I'll tincture or smoke the remaining distance to where I like to be.. A good cap high can last 4 to 6 hours and to much is 4 to 6 hours of misery.. LOL it's safer at first to sneak up on your happy place with small doses of oil over several hours until you know just how potent they are.. The smoke kicker usually fades some after 45 minutes so you can skip up and down on smoke for most of the day with a cap or 2 for breakfast..
    At the amounts I eat just a toke or 3 can be downright scary dangerous it'll hit me so hard.. I've about completely stopped smoking.. Caps and tincture are getting it done very well..
    [​IMG]
    Latest batch under way.. Got 3 heats and 3 freezes down so it'll be ready to cap with just a single warmup..
    BNW

19. Well I must not be doing somthing right with the caps. Those where an old batch. I agree 100% that my smoking experience is enhanced. But I didn't get much effects from the caps themselves. I decarb at 220. Use soy lecithin, and freeze thaw. Eat a small fatty meal 45 minutes between doses. This last batch was reclaim. I'm going to go find some good sift or oil to use and try again. I've never experienced a true edible effect. Other then sleepy. I am not ready to give up lol. These I can tell did have some effect when coupled with smoking some real good Afgoo I have.

20. #3640 Delphinidins, Feb 16, 2016
    I used to think edibles never really work until i fucked up and ate 1-2 many brownies and licking the leftover chocolate from following BadKats triple heat/freeze coconut oil+lecithin recipe.

A NightMare on Elm Street was wayy to high to stay awake but at the same time felt like i was going to die if i fell asleep because i thought my breathing stopped everytime i tried to sleep and everytime i closed my eyes i would see the world spinning in and out of reality all sorts of shapes patterns my mind was going crazy especially when the paranoia hit me lol.

Unlike smoking it seems to be extremely hard to get UN-high when you take too much.
    So be careful when messing with edibles.