Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to not experience paranoia while smoking weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Raggatokan, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Stfu. They are definetely TRIPS! I HILUCINATE LIKE SHIT! Go die.

I would be really freakin careful self medicating with mdma.

3. I agree with the original tips, but I'm wondering about the paranoia of death or that your going to have a heart attack, pass out etc. (this is what fills my thoughts lately if I were to smoke). I have trouble relaxing on a regular basis and my brain from high school has evolved in to an anxiety filled mess. I'm wondering what why this happens with people who used to smoke then "grow up" and can't handle it or enjoy it as they have before. I would love to be able to relax and enjoy it again, but the most recent times it was more work to keep myself chill then actually experiencing any good feelings.... Most people would say I think too much anyway so that could have a lot to do with it possibly.

4. Aight we'll first off you have to plan what's going to happen before toking.
    When I'm in my room I wait until everyone is asleep take my top off and lean out the window and toke, when I've finished I spray oust or febreeze or anything like that and keep the window open. When I know I'm in the safe zone,too put my mind off worrying I listen to tunes or watch something or meditate.plan and chill with a positive state of mind

5. I've found that the times I have smoked with no chance whatsoever of getting busted that there is no paranoia at all. You are completely into your high.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Take a flashlight into the woods with you at night when there is no moon, smoke a whole doobie of some really good Sativa... then turn off the light, throw it as far as you can then try finding it, or just getting out of the woods.... I guarantee you will trip!

That might be diagnosed as schizophrenia. I would go to a doctor.