Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cobalt Dysprosium

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by codymann88, Jan 24, 2011.

1. If you got mids, $25 for an eighth is pretty typical. At least around here.

2. You need to get a scale man, or have the guy weigh it out in front of you. It's always nice to have a scale in case he forgets to bring one when you meet up.

3. That's some dirt brother (and less than an 1/8th).

4. looks like low mids to me in my area thats what shit looks like lmao.

but for the price i'd get it seeing as how i pay around 40 for an 1/8 here

5. First, thats not good weed. Second of all, fire goes for $50-65 an eight around here. Thats mids and id pay $25 for an 1/8th but i only smoke the best shit i can get.

6. Is this weed or poop

7. looks like schwag to me

8. Than you probably got an Ok deal. In any normal place that would be a rip off. Although I have trouble believing that is 3.5 grams, looks like 2.5 maybe 3 at most to me.

9. my mind went =<

is that really an 8th? dosnt look anywhere near a 3gram even

but 8ths go for 35-40 street and 40+ clinic

you got it for 25 so... but it looks more like a 15-20 worth

10. yeah that def looks wayyy too brown to me

ive never seen weed that color inside of a dispensary

11. that weed looks shitty. I would only pay 25 for a quarter(7g) for that.

12. 25 for a 1/8th is great bro. Looks a little light tho. But this means your dealer is stingy.

13. dude that weed looks likeshit
    you got ripped off man

14. Guys chill the fuck out with the shit weed comments. Yes, that bud lacks dankness, but you got a good 2.5-3 grams out of it. For 25 dollars that isn't the worst deal.

Try to find a better dealer if that bud isn't getting you high enough, but you didnt get robbed too much or anything.

15. You got schwagged. No seriously though that weed doesn't look good at all. I'm not sure about the prices in your area but with weed, quality over quantity.

16. Personally, I don't think the quantity looks right. Get a set of scales, little hand held ones may not be exact but they're close enough you'll know whether or not to fuss at your dealer. (or trust hm)

Being from the heartland myself, I think you may have gotten taken on the price too. I refuse to pay more than $25/ quarter (7g) for weed that looks to be of that caliber.

Now, if it gets you good and high, then I guess you'd be the one to decide if you got ripped off, ya know?

17. yea, i mean
    he asked for opinions were giving them.
    its ok, nobody needs to chill out
    everything about that deal sucks
    bottomline
    he got fucked over without knowing it
    that just means next time he/she might know what to do about it
    before coming home and asking all of us how it looks.

18. Sorry man, but that looks like shite. Honestly, terrible stuff. :(

19. I know prices vary, but unless weed is going extinct where you're at I wouldn't have payed more than $15 for that (assuming that is an eighth, which I doubt). The only real way to find out though, is to smoke a bowl. See how you feel after. Do you feel like yo ugot ripped off?