Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cobalt Dysprosium

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by codymann88, Jan 24, 2011.

1. #1 codymann88, Jan 24, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2016
    this is very complicated

2. bro 25 an 8th is amazing i pay 60 an 8th and 35 an 8th for mids you are getting a deal

3. Nowhere near "good" weed, and it looks way short of an 1/8.

You got ripped off for sure.

That's about $10-$15 in most areas.

Kind of tough to be 100% sure because you didn't offer anything to compare it's size to, but pretty positive that's not an 1/8.

4. For 25 dollars that seems a littlle low. For 25 dollars I would expect double that amount.

I would tell him if he can't sell it to you for cheaper or add more then that you will take your money elsewhere(even if there is no one else.

5. Look at the pictures....

6. Looks pretty brown to me, looks like some low mids or upper shwag..

I mean, I get pretty nice mids for $20 an eigth.
    I'd take this as a lesson, but you got ripped.

7. No you didn't get ripped off, you payed less than the usual for an 1/8 (around 40 bucks), but I'd say that's due to the quality of weed. That's some (very)low mids man, it smells like dirt & looks like dirt... As long as it got you high man.

EDIT: I didn't think that was all of the weed you bought is it? Or is it just part of the weed? Because if that's the full "1/8" you got ripped off or those buds must weigh a ton! lol

8. got to see the pic ya tell him the bag was short or get a scale

9. We don't know prices in your area or who you know, or even have a reference for size... so it's hard to tell and you won't get a reliable answer with such little information.

That being said, it looks fairly low-quality. It also looking like WAY less than an 8th. I suggest that you buy a scale and inspect your buds before you buy them, so it doesn't happen again. Good luck and enjoy it anyways.

10. It depends on how high it gets you. It looks pretty schwaggy from the pic, but it might be some good mids. $25 can get me 7g of stuff that looks almost like that, but yours might be a lot better.

11. That looks like shit

12. #12 codymann88, Jan 24, 2011
    this is very complicated

13. #13 NcExpress, Jan 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2011
    U got a good deal (if its good, not seeds and stem shit ). I pay 20 for an eigth of mids and 50 for an eigth of beasts . keep that dealer ! :hello:

EDIT:
    after looking at that weed it looks like mexican brick asshole (im not tryin to be a dick ) tell ur dealer u want ur eigths for 15 from now on........

14. My latest pickup (also an 1/8) smell minty too...it was green though.

15. #15 codymann88, Jan 24, 2011
    this is very complicated

16. Looks like you bought a dime bag ($10 worth of weed) for $25. That's straight up bobby brown my friend.

17. i looked at that weed and said ewww lol.

18. #18 Bobias, Jan 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2011

I from fort wayne and picked up before i went back to college from winter break so that is probably from the same batch that i got. They are actually pretty good mids but they were just bricked so it looks like shit. They really do get you pretty high and they break up pretty easily. One thing is that i get those for about $30 a quad and $90 an Oz so you are definately being middlemaned hard(or actually gettinga good deal). But dont fret cause it actually is decent/good mids so you are really actually getting a fair price.

EDIT: I don't remember it smelling minty and dirty though. What i got smelled kinda strong so you might be getting ripped off still, and it does look pretty small.

19. Looks like you got some of the Ltown brown