Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I turned my fish tank into a bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thedankdank, Jan 24, 2011.

1. This must have been a case of massive boredom - but I realized I had an empty fish tank lying around. I poked a hole or two, took some tools, melted some plastic, and walah - I have a fishtank (with little plastic fish floating around in it) that I have turned into a bong of the water variety.

Has anyone else made any interesting home made bongs?

2. Pic or didn't happen

3. Pics or it didn't happen

4. Nice man...tell us how it hits, yeah?

5. I have ideas and then I do them :)

I have found this usually leads to awesome sauce.

For example I just thought today "I wish their was a Twitter for just weed people and would could talk about weed all day".

So I made one (sign up? I just launched it and I'm looking for moderators... hit me up if you're interested). DankDank.com :)

Picture of the water bong made from my fish tank is attached. :smoke:

[​IMG]

6. Is there a carb or anything, how do you clear that bad boy?

7. it looks like all plastic wheres the weed suppost to go??
    wont it melt if u put it on the red bowl looking thing?

8. lol wtf is this!

9. i demand a milk shot! could u get a goldfish stoned too plz, for science.

10. Anyone who thinks their goldfish has a short memory - definitely hasn't met mine.

11. is that the portable version? :eek: :laughing:

12. lmao. i must be high as fuck. I thought there was actually people in the pic gathered around the tank.

ima go lay down. looks cool though.

13. nice...

but can that thing even get a decent air pull on it its so huge that youd have to have big lungs to get the smoke to your mouth surely?

14. ^^^^ mts

15. (chanting) MILK SHOT MILK SHOT MILK SHOT

does this remind anyone else of Scary Movie 1, where shorty and all of them make a fish tank bong? hahaha

16. I dont think you could possibly "Milk up" a fish tank , I have a feeling youd be smoking lots of stale nasty smoke....

17. I demand video with fish and milk. It reminds me of the movie friday, in Smokey's room he has an iguana and the thing is chiling next to some weed plants in his tank :D

18. Smoke out the goldfish!