Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Irene Kush Pickup- ATL

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by thosevacanteyes, Jan 23, 2011.

1. What's up GC? Here is the bud that broke my 7 month T break, Im backkkk. :smoke:

-C

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. those nugs look delicious! 7 months god damnn

3. I needed to find a job. I didn't expect it to take 7 months, but what can I say, our economy is shit.

-C

4. i know what you mean i ben out a job 3 months finnally started shell gas station kinda sucks but what could i do :/ oh well congrats on finding work :smoke:

5. yo does anyone know more about this strain? i been to get a cut for ages...Its super kushy, dense, and a retardedly potent indica, stomps on most og s...and goes for 25 a gram all the way when it makes its way out to detroit where im by...is it from aeround atl or just mad outdoor cali like most other elite kush?

6. nice man congrats

ive been on a bit of a break myself, only smoked once in the past 5 months

this is my irene from awhile ago for comparison i wanna see how much alike they look

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Sorry they are a little big limme know if you want me to take them down

i dunno if its just the camera colors cause it can have a big affect

but id say these are two different "irene" strains lol

8. They look very similar.

-C

9. Looks like the Irene Kush I used to get as well (From the ATL myself)