Smoke Buddy?!?!?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by cpledge11, Jan 18, 2011.

1. Does it eliminate the smoke?

2. no visible smoke comes out of the smoke buddy.

3. Those last four posts made me laugh pretty hard.

4. Thanks man for your comments. I am waiting on mine to get to me now!

5. If you go on their facebook, they have lab tests and everything.

For the record, I use it. Have been smoking in my dorm room all day and nobody in my hall is the wiser. If you step inside it smells more like candles and glade spray. Towel under the door always and window cracked sometimes. As long as you don't fuck up with trailing from the pipe (that wisp of smoke that comes off the bowl) and you can inhale it all and not let any leave the bowl, you're straight :) My room is so much more fun now!!!!

6. Check one of the other threads, I gave a crazy pros/cons speech. hah

7. I'm getting one tomorrow.. I'll let you know how it is..

8. a smoke buddy wont last more than a week with me...

9. It last for 300+ uses. And i vape most of the time anyways so it should last more than 300 times for me anyways...

10. #31 EA2kKing83, Feb 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2011
    1- empty water bottle with a hangle (1 GALLON!)!!

2- activated carbon bags in the fish isle at PETCO like that guy said.

3- smash smoke buddy open, go buy the other filter material inside it

4- air conditioning HVAC duct tape to seal off the open end your gonna cut off with scissors

5- old t-shirt, try centering the logo on the center for style, then smoke will blow right through it

You got yourselves a motherf%%%n smoke buddy that will last forever, gallon sized, lightweight with a handle. I'll never buy a smoke buddy again, unless they offer a replaceable filter or drop it to $5, I bet I won't spend more than ten bucks to make my own next time versus $18.99 I paid for this disposable shit.

I'd rather put that money towards my next oz. of purp or sour diesel.

11. Personally I usually make mini smoke filters for smoking in the car. I just poke holes in the top and bottom of a vitamin bottle, fill it up with carbon and top it with a wadded up drier sheet so I for sure don't get any carbon dust in my mouth.

12. or dont be a little cheapo

13. I just used it for the first time.. The only thing i can see that i don't like about it is if you don't have your mouth just right in the small hole vapor/smoke will seep out.. You have to have it pressed up to your face pretty hard to keep the vapor/smoke from escaping..

Other than that it works like a charm.. It is smaller than i thought it would be...

14. That's interesting how it only lasts 300 uses.. How long does it take to take 300 bong rips? lol

15. #36 jjsmit, Feb 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2011
    I don't like the fact it only gets 300 but to my dude with the kid cudi avatar, ty14, can you blow fast through it or do you have to go slow to make sure it works?

16. you have todo it in 2 breathes,the last one is to blow out the last amount of smoke

17. I usually blow through it pretty fast... The only thing i find wrong with it is you have to make sure you have a good seal of it around your mouth or smoke/vapor will seep through the edges of it... It works fine though.. I can't ever see anything come out the other end...

Plan on using it again tonight with my launch box.. I'm starting to get irritated that my extreme q has been saying "electronic shipping info recieved" for 3 days... Nothing has updated :mad:

18. That and your nose :p usually smoke doesn't come out through my nose on accident but it's not a bad idea to watch it. As for you mouth....yea, you gotta find the right technique. I put my mouth kinda inside it cuz other people use mine haha.

Other thing to be careful about is the smoke trailing. I only smoke with my one hitter in my room cuz my bong or pipe will have so much smoke trailing off that it defeats the purpose of having the smoke buddy almost. I have figured out to almost completely eliminate the smoke trail, not to mention a strong candle or two and some glade spray air freshener will cover any little amount of smell that gets out on accident. The smoke buddy itself works amazing though to be honest. Watching tv in my dorm room while smoking a bowl is one of the coolest things I can do now :)

19. i won guess the grams 4 and chubs sent me one. they work alright, best way is to get a nice big bong rip because there is less smoke in the air than from a joint.