Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Exams : Purple Kush vs Silver Haze

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dobz, Jan 17, 2011.

1. #1 Dobz, Jan 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2011
    Tommorrow I have my college mid-terms. I have some dank buds. I have some Dark Purple Kush and some nice Silver Haze, which one would I smoke to have a more clear headed inspirational high ?

2. are u gonna smoke before your exams? if so i dont recommend it. However, if ur gonna smoke after, why dont u combine both?

3. Neither: unless your final is for sculpting or painting or something, weed is going to inhibit your potential. Just smoke after class man.

4. Both are indica, but you're better off with the Silver Haze IMO.

5. It's a creative writing exam, I want to be inspired so I can write a great peice and get a good mark, they're mid terms not finals btw.

6. midterms are still important haha. Most midterms i take are worth the same as a final. I still dont recommend it, i know for alot of people when theyre high they dont spell correctly and their vocab is dulled. Good luck tho

7. If your strains are legit, the Silver Haze would be the better choice. Sativas give a cerebral high while indicas give you couch lock. Purple kush is an indica while silver haze is a sativa.

8. Yes my strains are legit, I'll take pictures and post them.