pissed on myself a little high at school today

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by PistolBerserk, Jan 13, 2011.

1. so... wake up and vape up usually is what happens on thursday mornings before school. getting at the bottom of my stash.. i added some extra keif and bud into my MFLB. Pretty high, i drive to school and preceded to walk to class. usually everytime im high i just have to pee so i take a stop at the restroom next to class. Then zipped down my pants and peed. i thought i was done, so i tuck my Johnson back into my pants. My back then started itching so i strained to scratch a hard to reach part, and pee just starting coming out... I was soo high i didnt even really care haha, i was just like FUCK. it was pretty embarrassing though. I put some water on other sections of my pants and preceded to walk into class with water bottle in hand and just acted like i split water and that i was so pissed and embarrassed to my friends. They totally bought it and was laughing with me lol. thank god mary made me think to put a little drops of water on other parts of my pants! :hello:

btw.. that was the first and i hope last time i pee myself hahahaha. it was a good day

2. I've sharted myself in a public place

but i was using crack at that point in my life.

DRUGS ARE LAME

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX7wtNOkuHo]YouTube - Nelson[/ame]

4. lmao. i agreeee drugs are lame. stick to herb :)

5. Dude i do that all the time when i'm drunk. Like actually, i'll stand there hammered, put it back, start peeing, get piss all over my hand, piss some more, put it back...Happens like two or 3 times each piss lol

Ridicilous

6. Yeah, that's happened to me before. Penises were kind of a bad invention.

7. dude i feel ya man. usually it happens to me(but only little drops) but this was the biggest puddle yet haha

8. i totally didn't read your post but one day back in eighth grade i was in PE and i told this kid i could pee on him from the far end of the bathroom. basically, i stood in a handicapped stall with two regular sized ones between me and then he was at the last urinal out of three. about 12 feet away. pissed on that fuckers head a few days after he said i couldn't do it. got a saturday school, but it was worth it.

9. Peeing your pants is the cool thing to do!

[​IMG]

10. ...what the fuck?

that's some distance right there man, up and OVER 2 stalls, down to the last urinal, and you scored a headshot.

that's amazing.:hello:

11. if pissing your pants is cool, consider me miles davis

12. It isn't like I can piss twelve feet the entire time I am pissing, it was more of a pinch the end of my urethra, squeeze my bladder, and release with a large blast sort of process. but thanks, i was proud of myself too. I almost got expelled for that shit.

13. Smooth :D

14. i had this dream about pissing in a girl's mouth and waddya know i wake up drenched in piss

wish i could have a real wet dream

15. As a girl this is amusing to me. I never knew this even happened to guys..... I still kinda don't get it, how do you not know your done???

16. It's not that you don't know you're done, it's that there may still be a little water left in the hose if you catch my drift.

17. [​IMG]

hahaha that sucks XDD