Highgrade-seeds?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by aminus, Jan 11, 2011.

1. So, a long while back I became interested in growing. I've spent countless hour scouring the internet, looking for information about anything related to growing marijuana. I've learned a lot. Eventually I became interested, of course, in what exactly I wanted to grow. What plant?

After a lot of searching, tons of different sites, hundreds of reviews, and a bunch of other wasted time, I found what I feel to be the my favored site (based on reviews) so far. Highgrade-seeds seems to have a decent forum community even if it is a bit slow. Anyways,

I was just curious, what is everyone's feelings on them? Did you order? How long did it take to get your seeds? How was the service? How were the seeds? Did they grow well? How was your yield compared to the projected yield? Potency? Anything. I'm genuinely curious about anything you can tell me. I'm very interested in this site, and anything you tell me will be greatly appreciated. Thanks, guys.

2. We can say it developed and sells marijuana super seeds that produce plants with unparalleled yields & potency. And really this types of seed put a good effect on our body. I am making project on Highgrade-seeds that's why I want more information about it. Need your help.

3. I just really question the validity of how such awesome genetics would be relatively unknown in the communities. I rarely hear anything about them. And whether or not they plants really will be that great.

4. sorry aminus.. that dudes using a forum spammer to make those posts, check out his most recent ones... I haven't heard anything good about them recently except from that dude that comes around once in awhile and posts pictures of the weed other peoplegrew out.. Try TH Seeds Da Purps or something from cali connection and your sure to get something elite out of the bunch.

5. Shrug if you do searches on any of their products you see nothing but good things. Any strain, search it and the people are talking about great buzz, great yields, great bag appeal, etc. I ordered the super strain mix pack Dec.7, received it first of January. Not going to be growing it for awhile so I will have to wait to tell you more, but the package did arrive at the very least.

6. Used to belong to Highgrade forum (where I started in mj forums). To hear the member talk about their seeds they are very good. My prob is with the owner of the site and seed company. The guy is very anti american and has no qualms about banning anyone who disagrees with his views. Personally I would give up growing and go back to buying on the street before giving this asshole any of my money.

7. I am growing his BigBlue right now. After this batch I won't be ordering from him again. the quality just isn't what it used to be.IMO. :eek:

8. A lot of blades swear by hash plant and NL they carry, with some other strains. I ordered some purple cinderella, worst shipping practices of the major banks I have ordered from. I can't speak to grow yet, but the germ rate hasn't been super impressive, but the little ones are showing some promise.

Like 420Report, I got really tired of the HGS spammer chiming in every thread. But, others speak highly of their product, and so far my experience has been a positive one.

9. Highgrade-seeds.com is a great breeder. I have been ordering from them for over 5 years. All orders arrived safe and sound, seed intact and germination rates of over 80%. Grew out most of his strains and can say it's some of the best weed I have smoked in my life. By far the biggest yielding plants I have grown or seen and wicked wicked smoke.

Highly recommended! :hello:

10. Woops. Shoulda looked to see if he was a spammer lol.

It's definately true that most of what I hear online about them is good stuff. But seeing that HGS spamming isn't rare on here I'm wondering if it's all totally true.

I'm sad to hear the owner is/might be a jerk. He seems nice, if a bit confident, on his forums.

And thanks for all the opinions guys.

11. I have some of his Hindu kush going right now and they look fucking awsome and smell like lemon lime suknkey goodness I just placed an order last week for some white widow and black pearl

12. :devious:

Lol! Pot calling the kettle black? Maybe he only seems anti-american because you're a politically biased punk where you're not entitled to make any such naive judgment calls. How many American citizens are guilty of the very same you blame HGS for? It's quickly becoming a global sovereign condition and your naively presumed entitlement for nothing valid o3r credible with backbone's in the toilet. Better do a royal flush- twice. It's a long way to the Mess Hall.