Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Theres a worm in my weed!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blkarmphoenix, Jan 9, 2011.

1. i said the same thing ! smoke it smoke it smoke it :hello:

2. #42 ElementChron, Jan 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2011
    I found a worm too.. i named him albert. i fed him about .3 of a nug a day . :smoke: he lived to be a healthy worm... that is intell i lit that bitch up

[​IMG]

3. Lol, remember guys, marijuana is a plant. It can be grown outdoors where anything in nature goes. THC worms are a myth, don't be an idiot and smoke a bug.

4. You be trolling

[​IMG]

5. smoking a bug makes you an idiot? just like someone can say smoking a plant makes you an idiot. no one's ganna die if they smoke the worm. ;)

6. How the fuck am I trolling? You seriously think a bug can get you high?

Its probably a little worm that got into the plant during a grow, I've seen it before I'm a grower.

7. Lol I think they mean I'm trolling because my camera is broke lol. So sorry to bust your bubbles, but no troll here. Just a dude with a broken camera, a tossed out bud, a tossed out-side caterpillar, and a carefully inspected left over sack. To the people who want pics, sorry to dissapoint, to the people callin troll, sorry your so skeptical, and to the people with the serious responses, thanks! I have checked over the rest of the weed and it looks fine, I did find the bud with the burrow though. And I set the worm outside, no way i'm smoking or eating it.

8. A simple worm scares you?

9. Dudddddddde, bugs have guts, plants don't, You won't die, but I don't think smokin guts is such a good idea. Just sayin. :smoke:

but if I saw anyone load a bowl of bugs, I would think they were quite idiotic...and gross.
    Then i'd :bolt:

10. yea but that wasn't my point. i get what you're saying though but i didnt mean to make it sound like people smoke bowls of worms for fun on a daily basis. ;)
    just sayin, it's rude to call someone an idiot for smoking a worm accidentally or not just because you dont or never would. thats like someone who will never smoke weed tell me i'm an idiot because i put plants into a dutch and smoke it.

trust me girlllll, if i saw a bowl full of worms, i'd :hide: too !

11. Lol This is definitely not a troll post....but this thread popped up when I did a google search...

Today I found my first worm in some really, really good herb. It's weird, I've dealt with the same connections forever. What's also weird is it's been there for like 2 weeks lol, still alive and kicking.

For the longest time I thought it was a joke or an urban myth. Most likely it's a mealworm or something I'm guessing. What was strange though is that it was light green, the color of the stash. Weird lol.

12. @Op never found a worm. But i have found a pubic hair in the middle of a dense dense bud before and my relative found a claud of dirt in one of his bags but this does not happen often at all. also i once broke open a bud i got from my cousin who lives about 4 county's away and once i broke open the bud a small little winged creature like flew out of there like a bat out of hell.

13. Collect the worms you get and make hash out of them.

14. neon-orange bud worms? mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, dont think so

if real tho, smoke that fucker

15. #56 Wakko, Jun 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2015
    Smoke buds, not bugs!

I found one of those little orange bastards in one of my buds a few days ago.  I started checking all my plants and in the process of jacking with them I accidentally snapped off what would have been a huge bud.  Oh well, it still got smoked (the bud, not the worm). [​IMG]

16. Tell your dealer to get you some new shit

Gonna own the world

17. Take the worm and feed it around .05-.1 of dank bud daily. It will shit out hash oil (around .3-.5 in its life time). When it turns into a cacoon, you will notice it looks like a nug from heaven. Enjoy.

18. If you milk the worm for a couple minutes and dip the pure THC that's now on your hands into your mouth, gargle, then spit, you'll be left with shatter after it dries. Put that in a blunt and enjoy!