What do girls think about our balls?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by J-DILLA, Jan 9, 2011.

1. Sorry but this definitely increases the wierdness

2. Yeah, I know, but I figure once the pants are off its probably a done deal anyway.

3. I like them. A lot of guys balls are really really soft.

4. You know, I'm more than willing to touch them. I will even suck on them a little, and lick if I like you enough... I must say, guys who are man-scaped definitely get more oral love.

^This... although, some guys are really touchy about their balls, no pun intended. Or maybe it's uncomfortable? I guess I wouldn't really know since I don't own a pair. lol

5. [quote name='SassyMelassy']You know, I'm more than willing to touch them. I will even suck on them a little, and lick if I like you enough... I must say, guys who are man-scaped definitely get more oral love.

^yes yes yes man-scape fellas nothings scary then to see a ball of hair when the man drops trouz

6. i honestly get zero pleasure from a girl playing with my balls. lefty is quite sensitive too :confused_2:

my ex was always mad that her playing with my nipples didnt turn me on. maybe im a weirdo :eek:

7. Man nipples don't seem as sensitive as woman nipples. I know guys who love having their balls sucked on. of course, not too hard.

8. ^ My nipples are pretty damn sensitive. And I like having my balls sucked on, but very gently. Licking is much prefered.

9. maybe the girls ive been with just suck in the wrong kind of way haha

10. Balls are weird, but whatever. I suppose I like my boyfriend enough to show em some love :p

11. i used to be pretty weirded out by them but i guess after awhile they arent so weird anymore hahah i dunno, my boy likes when i give them attention so its all good!:)

12. You can't forget about them, but they definitely aren't the most attractive aspect of the male genitalia. I have a somewhat unreasonable fear of salty nuts...

13. We all do.

14. in my experience girls are quite curious when it comes to balls. i mean, for guys a nutsack is a very familiar body part, but to women it's just completely alien.

15. bitches love my ballz.

16. Haha this is hilarious.
    2 guys I've been with liked ball play. The other didn't really like it.
    I think they look like funny. One of my exes just let me sit and look at them. I'd poke one and it'd shrink up and move. I was so fascinated and slightly weirded out, but as long as it's all clean and clear down there, I'm not against doing anything with them.

17. Well I don't think any genitalia, male or female, is typically attractive. Seriously, a vagina isn't a walk in the park it's just a luxury to have our parts inside instead of hanging out the way balls do I suppose. But I don't feel revolted by the balls. I accept them as part of the male form, perfect shaft and strange curveball(s), not much to deal with.. I guess I don't focus on it much unless I'm giving head.

18. They feel cold because the scrotal skin acts as a temperature gauge for our sperm. It is chilled on the outer skin layer to prevent adhesion and cohesion (i think) and warm inside the sack, making sure to keep the boys alive.

19. They're just balls. I find them fun to play with.

20. I like em, mostly though only if the sack is just the right tightness. Not like, I just got out of the hot tub and they're hanging low, and not super cold so they're half inside. It's all good when they're just there, snugly chillin out.

Lol, once I was sitting real still naked once, and I decided to just look at my balls. It's odd how I can't feel the sack get tighter or looser, but there it was, ever so slightly moving about.