Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoner dog names?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AustinPashaw, Jan 2, 2011.

1. if i ever get a dog, i'd probably name it kush

2. whatever comes to you man.
    make sureyour dog smokes up, i can take a hoot off my joint/bong whatever and all my dogs (i help run a dog daycare !) will lick the smoke out of my mouth.
    everything has thc receptors so they get high, just give em enough hoots they should like it.

3. Marijuana...

4. this thread made me lol

5. Scooby Doo of course.

That dog WAS a stoner.

6. ive got a cat named Marley and my dogs name is Floyd

7. Scooby, his owner was DEFO a stoner.

8. fatdanknug the cat...i like cats better so but i guess fatdanknug would work for a dog too ..maybe

9. Jimi

or Hendrix

10. Cheech.
    Marley.
    Dub.
    Doobie.

11. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIXYjkixKsY]YouTube - Scooby Doo Doo[/ame]

12. loved the episode of Harvey bird man attorney at law when shag and scoobey got busted for being high

13. hahahah

14. honestly if i get a dog, ill name him diesel, after sour diesel. since thats mostly what i smoke and thats what he will mostly be arond :wave:
    so name him diesel, just do it, go ahead do it, just do it....do it....do it :cool:

15. lmao I love some of the shit people have come up with

fatdanknug is the best one so far

jack in honor of jack herer. it only works for a golden retriever/golden lab type dog though imo

name it OldSkoolGrower :D

16. whattabout:
    Dog
    Dimebag
    QP
    Jimi
    Marley (fuck that movie)

17. oh god. do any of you guys listen to sumblime? its lou dog! :smoking:

18. Louie, lol he was a dalmation tho!