Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how many joints can you roll with 1 gram?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ryanpeppers, Jan 1, 2011.

1. Depens how packed, i could probably squeeze 6 for a longer night.

2. 2
    /thread

3. o my god you like to smoke some paper lol
    2 at best

4. Either 1 nice fat one or 2 regular joints

5. put that gram in a bong or vape and get higher, longer

6. not if you roll an inside out j

7. this.

huh?

you piqued my interest

8. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUv9CZMsa1A"]inside out joint[/ame]

[​IMG]

if i rolled my j's like the one above (not me, just found on google), like i often do (smaller even), i could get 3-4 from a gram. i don't usually smoke j's, though, so when i do they're more of a novelty and i usually roll up bigger ones.

9. two or three

10. One fat ass one, or two normal joints. However I've rolled with .3 before

11. Somewhere between 1 large j or 10 pinners.

I would usually roll 3 joint out of a gram which makes each j a little over .3 grams.

12. tobacco mixed with good bud is a crying shame :cry:

13. prolly 2-3...id grind it all up first and see whether the amount looked like it would make 3 or not...if they would be too small that way, id just make 2..

think about how many hits you can get off glass with that gram tho...joints are a waste IMO

14. lol anyone whos rolling more than 2 is smoking more weight in paper than they are weed per joint, if you rolled 6 like the dude in the begging said you'd have like .13 in each joint which won't even break into enough bud for a bowl so that's absurd, roll one large joint and either put it out after ur high then smoke more ater, or roll 2 smaller .5 j's which u can space out. NO MORE THAN 2 or your wasting your time.

15. Perhaps, but for me, even after 6 months of daily smoking, I still cannot smoke a pure cannabis joint without coughing my arse off. The tobacco seems to make it more smokeable for me.

I can use my ghetto 2 litre soda bottle bong with pure cannabis, but even that makes me cough my head off if I don't fill up the bottle with smoke and then take very small hits.

16. thank you

then you need to get better weed that has been flushed and cured properly