Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1oz. of OG Kush & 1oz. of Blue Dream: Prices?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by commissary, Dec 31, 2010.

1. $300-$400 in Florida

2. When i lived in FL got a O for 250$ (305 area) now i live in vancouver n get a O for 180$.

3. 240

£ but so yea.... expensive. it dat good weeds but :)

4. I'm a light weight now so I buy grams and all I know is it has great taste great high no seeds so our top of the line and I pay 20 1.5 grams.... I'm trying to find out how to know what I'm buying exactly but no good advice yet... I know the good from the shit but that's pretty standard 20 1 gram ofc I get 1.5 cause my guy is good to me

5. compare menus @ weedmaps.com

6. If you're in a med state and paying over 200/oz you are getting raped

7. Get a rec and go on weedmaps for the best deal. If you are buying off the streets, then click this link.

Price of weed