Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1oz. of OG Kush & 1oz. of Blue Dream: Prices?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by commissary, Dec 31, 2010.

1. About to pick up an oz. of OG Kush and Blue Dream, but not certain if I'm getting a good deal. Any info on street prices for the two? I'm in Socal (LB/OC) to be exact.

2. 400 dollars

3. lots of paper[treasury notes -.-]

4. ooh thankss.

5. take pics bro that would be a site to see.

6. Would you rather take blue dream or OG?

7. If you're buying from Dispensary, you could get it pretty cheap.

These are real prices I know about right now-
    OG Kush- $240/Oz
    Blue Dream- $250/Oz

They even have Jack Herer for $225/Oz

8. It all really depends on the quality. For really good stuff, expect to pay $300-400

9. This sounds about right, if your buying at the club. Not too sure about street prices. I don't think I would ever buy an Oz. off the street. Clubs are the best for me!

10. Well I'm getting them for a bit cheaper than club prices through a hook up. Just seeing how much they go for outside the clinic.

11. i pay $240 CAD an oz for kush

12. street on both range from 320 - 365 around here, usually depending on who you're getting from and how much weight you're picking up all together.

13. cant wait for some canadian to come in and be like "120/oz, man ur getting ripped off"

14. My guy gets his shit shipped from Cali and has had both of those strains and many more. Always $300 and I'm in FL. They're vacuum sealed though for shipping which makes the nugs hard and dense. I'd definitely pay a tiny bit more for the buds in their intended state.

15. How are you getting that quality weed without knowing how much a O cost, I envy you

16. I'm going to buy an ounce of Blue Dream very soon for $325 in Houston,Texas

17. 225 for an ounce of kush thas the price

18. 250-300 depending on how dank. I'm guessing 250 each if nice.

19. off the streets dont pay more than 320, you dont know whst the bud actually is anyway