I shaved my balls and it fucking hurt.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Ganja God, Oct 30, 2005.

1. My new girlfriend told me to shave my balls. I decided it was a good idea to do what she says.

Here's what I did: I put a bunch of shaving cream on my balls, then I shaved them with the same thing I shave my face with (had to go over about 6 times beceause my pubes were so thick never having shaved before). I added shaving cream as needed. Then I put aftershave on. OMFG aftershave hurt like a fucking bitch, I wanted to castrate myself to take away the pain.

I wrinsted the aftershave off of my hands, and then poured cold water on my balls. Eventually it stopped hurting.

Am I not supposted to put aftershave on my balls? WTF did I do wrong, beceause that shit HURT.

God damn, if I have to go through this every time I shave my balls I'm finding a new girlfriend.

Edit: Could someone please direct me to any forum that has a "Pube shaving" column?

2. dont use aftershave on your balls man, cmon now, that should be a given!! lol

3. LOL true man. True.

4. Dude you don't shave your balls...you just don't!

If anything borrow your buds buzzclippers and set that shit to like 0 if your gonna do anything down there

You don't want razor in close contact with your damn skin...thats just common sense man and uh avoid 00 probbaly...lol else you'll probably be viewing your balls inside out through the buzzcutters nasty hair covered wound :p

5. BURN!

lmao.

someone get ganja god some ice....;)

6. LMAO! Rep+

As for the shaving your balls thing... Don't use aftershave. Like Ars said, clippers are prolly your best bet. If you keep the hair short, it won't be as much of a bitch tryin to shave 'em (same as with your face, the shorter the hair, the easier it is to shave).

7. yup. i had my beard about an inch long, shaved it yesterday and goddamn...haha, i shouldda cut it shorter first THEN shave...but oh well, whats done is done.

8. naw, if you use those clipper things, it will pinch your ballskin, and cut it worse
    trust me
    from a man that shaves his balls

lol
    anyway, i just use a normal razor, ive NEVER had any complications
    i just do it in the shower
    dont put anything on it, no shaving cream, and no aftershave
    ive never cut myself, and im not even careful, i just shave them normal.
    its really not that hard

9. I just started going out with her like a week ago... I'm not whipped, I just wanna get laid.

10. Is her shit shaved :smoke:

why dont you use that hair cream that whipes off all the hair Its for men look in a drug store or what have ya.

Man, stop all the shavers and clippers on the balls,makes my balls hurt big time thinking about it :eek:

11. It's not hard to clip shaving that wrinkled fuckin' mess...thats truely horrible...or uh just go stand out in the cold till your balls go trying to hide for warmth leaving you a kickball of sorts lol

In any case I'd shave my shit any way she damn well pleased if she was smooth to mirror my extreme haircut no bitch whipping in that case as it's agreed upon and both do it

12. Yeah it is. It's fuckin bald.

13. I only trim. I keep the hair about 1/8th of an inch long with electric clippers (I don't let the clippers touch the skin). For the areas where I can stretch the skin and get a smooth surface, I shave it with a normal electric razor.

14. Nothin' better!

Yeah Fe long as it's a smooth surface safest thing next to your junk is a good set of clippers

15. Ya know......they make this shit called Nair?.....hell Id rather do a fast flash burn with a dam lighter be for taken a razor to my sack..

LOL.....the aftershave Alcohol was funny as shit...

16. dude I've actually tried that shit they do in turkey I think it's basically a bit of rope with a controlled flame burning on it and they fuckin' cut hair perfectly with it

I love the idea purely based on fucking hating the usual bits of stubble that end up hidden in your clothing after getting it cut so I do it myself mostly just to avoid that crap lol no shirt then take a shower right after to make sure theres not a damn thing cuz a damn hair bit under your skin sucks

17. " Me Julie wanted me to shave downstairs but I said never because of the second day stubble" Ali G lol

Just wait til the itching starts. You know how your balls usually itch a couple times a day? Well there gonna be itchy all day tomorrow and its going to be more intense than the usual itching.

Usually I trim the long stuff if I havent shaved down there in awhile with some scissors. Then I use a razor on the non wrinkly parts and just trim as close to the sack as I can with my trimmer on the electric razor.

18. Agreed. I've never had any problems either.