I shaved my balls and it fucking hurt.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Ganja God, Oct 30, 2005.

1. two words of advice, just use a razor in the shower, no shaving cream or aftershave(oh god!). lol and its just fine, i keep mine trimmed though, not shaven, not worth the hassle(never had any chicks compain about anything down there be4 lmao).

and two, think if u really wanna do it again, decide in like 3 or 4 days, then the hair starts growing back and rubbing back n forth, omg it killed me the first time.
    Good luck!!

2. Ouch!..i would just use an electric razor, the ones you cut your hair with, it works good enough for me.

3. get some nair.

slather your balls with that, and then whipe the hair off with a towel. no risk of cuts.

4. They have some female razorless kit with gel and a plastic razor that wipes it away as a windshield wiper would brush away rain

be funny buying it if you're a dude but it probably works better

5. Wait wait wait. You guys have balls? haha just messin. I usually try to keep mine to about an 1/8 of an inch like Feanor. If you go all the way, the itch gets too bad.

And ive got a long time girl friend now so ive let the maintence go a little bit. I can feel for the guy with a week relationship to go all out for the new chick.

If my girl leaves me over 1/8 inch ball hair it would be a little crazy.

6. Holy fuck man, after shave on the sac, not very cool. I bet that hurt like shit. I swear I love pandoras box b/c this shit is funny as hell. JOE>

7. lmafao WHAT THE FUCK WHY THE FUCK and omg, i need to drink this pain away.

8. I shave my balls and never had a problem.

First time i was mad nervous.

Second time wasnt as bad.

Now i dont even care, Im not careful jus do it and no problems at all. I use shaving cream though.

9. Yeah defintily, electrric razors work perfectly for this sort of thing and it takes a fraction of the time as a regular razor/shaving cream.

10. aftershave will do it...

and how the hell are you letting your new girlfriend make you shave your balls

11. It's simple. It probably goes something like this:

"If you don't shave your balls, I won't touch them."

"But....but.....DAMN! Ok, I'm going to the drug store, back in a sec."

12. hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahaahahahaahahahahaahahahaahahahahahaha....*cough* *cough* hmm...hahahahahhaha

13. I trim my pubes when I'm sexually active cuz I always use a condom and when my pubes are long the hair gets stuck in the condom when I'm pulling it off. All you should do is get a cheap bic razor...and when your in the shower lather up your testicles with soap and use that as shaving cream. Cheap and effective...

14. i mean... you can trim that shit.. but shaving it?

15. drug store? shit I'd probably be lazy enough to take some duct tape to my shit for a polish wax lol

16. i trim with these little curved sissors (siscors? siscsors? o well lol). i dunno i just cut it when it starts to get long.

17. dude....u just did it wrong man u have to like squeeze ur balls tight right so that u have some tension so its easier to shave and dude no aftershave man that would just b nasty

18. Just don't squeeze so hard some juice comes out...enough to make it red and stop working.

19. ha! lol

i use a razor in shower, its really not that hard, beats looking like beastman , there aint nothin pretty about hair down there, just gross ass curly cues shootin out all crazy