Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's more powerful, a smoking high or vaporizer high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Canadian Bud, Dec 26, 2010.

1. Simple answer based on my personal experience:

Smoking will get you higher. 

But vaping is a nicer high, much more functional, you can go rock climbing while high (did it yesterday after smoking 5 XL volcano bags at about 0.4 each) and that's just not possible with smoking. 

2. Rock climbing is used here as an example of course. You can do something you enjoy that's what I should have said. 

3. Vapes are a much more subtle highto me. I've hit a fair share of vapes, both portables like the MFLB and the almighty volcano and can say I'd much rather hit a nice bong then a vape any day. I've noticed the vape has a constant level of highness that it keeps you on for a while whereas smoking hits you hard and doesn't last quite as long. If I lived in a medical state I'd probably pick up an MFLB and buy shake from dispensaries because it's extremely cheap and fine for vaping. 

4. couldn't have said it better myself. definitely try a vaporizer if you havent its still a pretty decent high but it doesnt do the job smoking does

5. #25 schonkeren, Dec 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2015
    Just adding to the conversation / posting my own experiences / curious of any follow ups...

I always smoked with tobacco and dry herb. The other day I bought myself a Crafty Vaporizer because it would give me a better high and in the long run would save me money.

My experiences after a few days... I never spent so much money on dry herbs as I do now. I just don't get that nice stoned feeling. Sure I feel a bit in my head, but just a bit. And filling it up with 0.2 - 0.3g each time adds up... I can easily keep refilling and hitting it [​IMG]

Just to test I made a regular blunt with tobacco and same amount of herbs. Finally got that stoned feeling once more. Sigh. I want to *stop* tobacco.

Would adding nicotine drips to my dry herb help me getting the 'stoned' buzz feeling once more? This way, vaping doesn't seem as much fun ;-(

6. I'm weird, I like smoking as fast as possible...when I started in college you had to stealth smoke and do so fairly fast. So I like to smoke 2 bowls, 4-5 hits in total in 10 minutes. When I vape for some reason I have to pace my self because I can take a 25 second toke from a vape. Although I prefer smoking, I vape at least twice a week