Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's more powerful, a smoking high or vaporizer high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Canadian Bud, Dec 26, 2010.

1. What is more powerful and long lasting? I know everyone says that vaporizer highs are more clearheaded however I have not have the chance to use one as of yet. But wouldn't this mean that you are missing an important aspect of the high and you are lacking the other cannabinoids that contribute to the overall affect. They say that much of the THC is torched due to the high temperature of combustion so would this mean that smoking high would be weaker? I honestly have no way to compare and I know this is a subjective thing based on person to person but overall what does the trick more for you?

2. smoking is smoking....

of course some methods may be more efficient than others
    but really not that big of a deal...

if your worried about such small amounts, then maybe you shouldn't be spending your money on it....

smoke till you feel good; then chill....

no need to over complicate things

3. Dude, I'm just wondering what the fuck. I'm getting a vaporizer anyways but I just wanna hear from your guys experience what you prefer.

4. In my honest opinion, vape highs are kinda weak. They do give you a strong head high, but without the body high I get from smoking, it isn't the same. I would rather use a vape if I wanted to get something done, but in any other case I would rather smoke.

5. I own a MFLB and I'd say the vape high is very enjoyable, clear, thinking high.

But I love smoking blunts. When you smoke a blunt or two. You find out why they call it being stoned.

I feel like I can vape for hours and still be functional but blunts... No way.

If you are looking for a functional high, go with vape.
    You want a fucked up stoned feeling? Light it up.

6. Canadian Bud, what up bro ?

Here my opinion, and its a very good one :p
    I have a Vapor Genie, its fantastic, i used it at school and everything.
    It's marvelous if you dont want to buy a full vapo.

Smoking, well you know what happens.
    Vaping the Genie, you can get right fucked off it =D
    The difference when I smoke a bong bowl I get really heavy, much out and pass out lol.
    you dont feel body heavy with the Genie, I have written school papers and such on it, I even toked during an exam at one point ahha.

Your head will be high as a kite, I dont feel the physical effects else where on my body though.
    Smoking will give you a body high, you feel like you can control your blood flow form top to bottom of your body and so forth.

7. This.

8. Strictly my opinion-

Smoking is a more of a fuck you up high and vaping gets more of thc effects into your high. Like I can find myself being energetically and giggly high with vaping instead of the baked, chilling high don't wanna move high with smoking.

But your question asks powerful, so yeah vaporizing gets more thc into your body more efficiently than smoking obviously because of how much instantly burns off. I have smoked an (admittedly skimp, probably .7 or .8) blunt and felt like I vaped a bowl or two(around .2 of a gram) after but I think that's just my tolerance since vaping gets you more thc.

9. Smoke some hash. Smoke some BHO.

Other than that, not sure man. BHO can get ya mad high though.

10. Except vaping isn't smoking...

But personally I prefer smoking. Vaping is a great way to preserve bud but the high I get from a vaporizer is much headier and not as strong. They're both great though, as long as you have some dank you can't go wrong.

11. This right here.. Well said

12. definetly a smoking high, just because it torches the weed hotter and quicker = more released over a shorter period of time :D

13. Definitely the same with me. I love using vape because it's so efficient but I feel like I get more high (especially body high) when I just smoke it. I guess it's really your preference but I personally find smoking a lot better for me although I use vape more than anything else.

14. I have a Purple Days and a MFLB. Never looking back. One hit from my PD sends me flying.

15. isn't it the same thing minus carbon monoxide?

16. minus a lot of other cannabinoids, depending on the temperatures you're vaping at, not to mention all the toxic by-products of smoke and tar that add to the narcotic "stoned" effect that i am currently in te midst of :smoke:

17. if you smoked a blunt then later vaped a blunts worth, which one will get you higher?

18. the vape will get you higher for sure but it still always feels like its missing something. over time you get used to the cleaner high though. the best is vaping and then smoking maybe a small bowl or something :smoke: get blasted by the full spectrum of cannabinoids

19. oh shit man i can't even imagine vaping that much weed in one sitting

• Like Like x 1

20. yea true haha, I still haven't vaped over .2-.3g per sssh regardless of how many ppl were over