Aussie Outdoor Grow - Chronic Bagseed (White Widow like, Indica Dominant)

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by V4XR, Dec 25, 2010.

1. does anyone want to reply?

2. Have you got any update pics?

3. Yes, Reggie as soon as it get light here I'll have more photos, the plants are getting pretty bushy.

4. Happy Australia day to ya V4XR!! :hello:

5. Nice looking grow, good luck! Also, the 25th is Australia Day? That's my bday haha

6. UPDATE!

31/01/11

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Great update!

Are you putting the plants into the ground where they are at the moment?

8. Cheers reggie, well, actually there is no ground where they are at the moment, looks can be deceiving. ;)

I could go and buy pots tomorrow and some more soil, but i think they should start flowering soon. I was thinking it would be better not to transplant at right before flowering, because I want then to focus on developing buds, not roots.

Or is it ok?

Thanks heaps mate.

9. Update!

Day 60ish?

NO Flowering yet.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Have no worry about the repot V,

Go to like Bunnings and get the 450mm or 550mm pots and some $13.00 soil bags, bit pricey but all sorted for everything you will need.

The 450mm will hold 30-40litres of soil each.

If that is too big for your situation there, maybe 280mm, would be ideal?

Looking good though, 2 weeks and you will see better flowering have no doubt!! :hello:

11. #32 V4XR, Feb 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2011
    Update

One male.

Hoping the rest are female, as male tend to flower first.

[​IMG]

:cool:

Update

Blue pot is male.

The 2 black pots are female! :)

ALSO, all the larger plants have become limp at the stem attached to the leaf. So they are all droopy. Anyone have any idears? :(

12. the only reason plants get droopy that i know of is over watering. good luck sorry about males.

13. Thanks for the reply, I fixed 'em up by giving them some water. They were drooping from underwatering :\ All good now but! :D

Anyway, there are a few white hairs popping up, I shall update with pictures on Friday, 11th of February.

:smoke:

14. Where are the pics ?! I'm starting my first grow as well and I put it for germination todaybut when I put it for germknation the seeds were cracked cuz I pinched it thinking it wont break and it broke but I still tried it they are white widows

15. #36 V4XR, Feb 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2011
    Right here man! :p

If the seed cracked when you pinched them they are probably not viable. Seeds should feel strong when you pinch them and they should have a nice dark brown colour.

UPDATE

Budsite Shot - Bigboy (or should I say BigGirl ;) )

[​IMG]

Big Girl Full pic

[​IMG]

The two sexy chicks.

[​IMG]

Little ganja. (No sex shown yet)

[​IMG]

Purple Sat. (Male)
    I'm going cross it with some females and try breed a Purple White Widow like strain. :) I know for a fact this strain has purple genetics in its line somewhere, because I bought an oz of it...

[​IMG]

CHRONIC BUD FROM LAST WEEK

[​IMG]

note: fert.

4 waters later

16. Update - 3rd week of flowering.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Looking great there!

Was the bud pics off plants of yours?

18. nice plants man. You get the purple sativa from bcseeds?

19. Cheers Reggie, yes it was, grown under a 250w HPS in soil, I'll start a grow journal in a week or 2 for my next indoor.

Haha thanks TBN, yeah the purple sativa dominant plant came from the same seeds as the females above, I kept it because I want to grow a purple sativa next round, so I'm breeding it with one of the females, check out the second picture on the 3rd week of flowering, although it isn't clear in the photo those "white" hairs are actually PINK! So I'll cross the purple sativa with the "Pink Widow BS" ( as I have decided to call it :] )

Also I'll get a picture of the pink hairs today as the colour is much clearer now.

Thanks heaps for the input.

:smoke: