The "I just had my testicles fondled by the TSA" thread.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Durchii, Dec 23, 2010.

1. I'm certain we have a few frequent fliers on the City. Any stories recently?

I'm currently sitting in Tampa International waiting for a flight which is nearly here, so I'll update later and regale you all with my latest experience from the front-lines of America'a Airports.

All I can contribute right this moment is that a very stiff Jack and Coke is in order when I land.

:rolleyes:

2. This is also known as Gate raping

Gate Rape - Passing through a security gate at an American airport, which requires either a full-body scan where T.S.A. guards ogle your naked body or an "enhanced" pat down where T.S.A. guards molest you. The T.S.A. is required by law to make the process as humiliating and abusive as possible.

My Sister got Gate raped at LAX

3. Im going to be flying in a few days. I dont see why you would opt out of the scanner. Yeah, it has radiation. But the plane your about to fly on has ALOT more.

4. I would just be like "Oh yeah OH SHIT right there...don't stop...hooooly shit I just came" lol

5. I'd start touching them back.

6. best thing to do when you get padded down is whisper to the TSA 'oh daddy you like it like that, don't you?'

guy will probably give you a long look and ask 'what did you just say' in which you respond 'mmm don't stop, you were rubbing me good'

7. haha nice but i bet they'd keep going so be careful:eek:

8. hahahahahaha

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3lbnSLalWQ]YouTube - "Don't Touch My Junk" Man to TSA agent - Don't touch my junk[/ame]

"Okay but if you touch my junk I'm going to have you arrested."

Say this OP!

9. holy shit im sittin on my laptop at one of the little cubicle like desks at Tampa International right now...

10. go find each other!

11. i will be coming back to this thread on the 25 and the 28 of this month.
    with undefiled genitals hopefully:eek:

12. I flew out of LAX to HNL in sept. and never encountered one of these scanners. They only patted me down, guess I made it out alive :bongin:

13. Flying back from Denver International to Newark last week I was praying on my way to security I wouldn't see the scanners or anything like that, but BAM right out in front of me it was a cattle ranch of people going through the pens with 3 huge scanners.

Having a beard and long hair as well as coming back from Denver after eating an edible, I'm sure I was going to be searched. Times comes and I hear some dude tell me to come over here and points me towards the scanner. I'm shitting myself cause I didn't want to opt out and just make my flight home.

Scanner did a not even 2 second spin and I was done. Man I'm gonna be on the internet nude somewhere soon :wave:

14. Haha this is pretty funny. Thankfully i havent had to fly in years

15. durchii i just realized im traveling later today too!!!!!

and you just reminded me that i can drink on the fuckin plane!!!!! ecpicccc

16. That's some harsh punishment for that statement. :(

But so worth the lols. :hello:

17. Haha, it's a shame I posted this about ten minutes before lift-off or we would have collectively made this thread deliver, my friend.

:laughing:

18. If I have to fly anywhere, I'm going to the airport in a speedo and sandals. Cut down on the guess work

19. Yeah airport security can be ridiculous.

20. haha i think I love you. your tattoo, your geographic location, and your sense of humor + rep