Best sex of my life the other night... what was the best sex you've ever had?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by kellizar, Dec 19, 2010.

1. #21 Deleted member 199219, Dec 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2022
    Huh?

2. ^ i lol'd

3. that time i had sex was the best sex i've ever had

4. :hello:

5. after 9 months of dating, I broke up with my first true love. I didn't contact him for a month, we were both completely miserable...
    I finally realized I was still in love with him, and we skyped for the first time in 2 months. I just asked him, what are you doing this weekend? and he smiled :)

we spent the day at the beach, grilling burgers and cuddling in a hammock. after a hottt shower, we got all dressed up and walked to a fancy restaurant to which he had won a gift card to. we had to wait in the cold, and he kept me warm in his arms the whole time. Lots of people were staring us down because we looked so fucking good together ;)

after a wonderful dinner, he said he had a surprise for me. I've never tripped before and he got me some shroooms! we had some passion fruit wine, and ate 'em, and walked to the park to play with my light-up frisbee. Played for a while, and just had fun dickin around on the playground like little kids.
    it was getting cold, so we walked back to his apt, and I started tripping balllls lol. we went in his room and hit my volcano. He was tripping me the f out, because I was just so happy to be with him, to have him in my life again. Time literally froze, and we had sex for hours. It felt like he was fucking my brain with his dick, like one really long orgasm..amazing. I almost cried.. actually i did cry. I love him so much.

Definitely best sex i've ever had. Cheers:p

6. She made me wait for half an hour in bed while she "Got her mind right" To fuck. It was ridicilous i laid there for over half an hour with a condom on my boner until finally she was ready, i just about had blue balls from WAITING for god sakes.

Anyways, yeah, needless to say as soon as she let me do it i just went like a raped ape and did missionary like a champ until she started screaming and moaning and making wierd sounds.

But yeah, i just tried to go as fast as i possibly could and got awsome results, although i didn't end up cuming, which sucked, lol.

7. Best sex I've ever had..We were both stoned, had sex for hours. You know that awesome floaty feeling you get when you practice tantra? That+weed+a girl coming on your cock+your own orgasm=omg I might have died but that's okay.

8. ------------------------------------------------GRAPHIC-----------------------------------------------

Okay my story is gunna blow you bitches outa the water, so first you should know that she is on her period the whole time this is going down, we start off having "normal" bloody sex. then im just like hey wana do something fun? anyway before you know it i tore off her clothes tied up her hands with them, tied a shirt over her eyes as a blindfold stuffed her panties in her mouth and just went batshit crazy for like an hour when we were done i pulled out and sat on a chair nearby then look at my dick and its drippin blood on my floor and my once blue sheets are now stained purple then after a minute she recovers sits up in bed spits out her panties (in that order) and with her blindfold still on she just says "fuck". and lays back down to sleep still tied up. and im sitting in the chair wondering what to do with my dick that looks like i just killed someone with it, then i wipe off my dick with my hand then i wipe off my hand with the carpet and get back into my purple bed with her.

9. :( fuck that sounds really really awful

10. a few nights ago, i had sex at least five times in the time of like less than twelve hours and it was amazing. he literally did everything to me in every possible position, and used toys as well.

it.
    was.
    awesome.

11. :eek:

12. At college, the girl dumps me, then I see her at another party later in the night. End up going back to her dorm and doing the deed.

Round 3, she was on top riding me like a wild animal trying to snap my dick off (Hurt but felt so good at the same time:D). I just kept on getting harder and harder, until I blew my load into her unprotected vagina.

Great sex, but after I thought I had just conceived a lil raptor.:eek:

13. unprotected sex is the tits lol

(in the moment, that is)

14. Truth

15. Me + Wife + Girlfriend = Happiness for all..

16. this.
    is.
    awesome. :hello:

17. I completely agree, unprotected sex is fantastic!
    I just wish sometimes you could just put your load blowing on pause, so you didn't need to worry about pulling out, or blowing a load in her pussy. I've has several prego scares, and it wasn't fun by ANY means! :(

18. Blades, I am drained.
    I have been having the best sex of my life this weekend, and it is only saturday.
    It cannot be put into words.

...well it could, but I am a gentleman ;)

19. What a horrible story.

20. ^ don't know.. kind of got me hard.