Best sex of my life the other night... what was the best sex you've ever had?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by kellizar, Dec 19, 2010.

1. Like the title says, what's the best, most mind-blowing sex you've ever had?
    ---

I had been hooking up with this girl for a while when we left for college (different colleges), and we still get together pretty much every break. She's cute, really cool to hang out with, and she blazes. Score. Anyway, during Thanksgiving break she came over my house, and we got high and fucked, and it was pretty good. Then a bunch of our other friends came over, and we smoked, chilled, and drank until maybe 1am. Some of the kids left, and we smoked even more haha.
    As soon as the rest left, me and her were all over each other. We were both soo high and horny, it was incredible. Guys-- you know how it feels when you get in the zone, in any sport, sex, whatever, when you're just on point? That's what happened. We fucked for probably a half hour, and she wanted me to cum in her mouth, to which I obliged :). Afterwards both of us just laid there saying, "holy. shit."

2. That sounds incredibly romantic.

The best sex of my life happens every morning before I get out of bed. Takes about 90-120 seconds and I don't need a partner.

3. i went on vacation for a month over the summer. i was welcomed home with some anal, wasn't even home for an hour.... we went straight from the bed to the shower.... *sigh*

god damn i need to find a girl

4. when i was in prison on a 3 yr bit lol just kidding never been. probably my 2nd monaj, I was no where near as nervous as i was my first time with 2 girls, had a blast. sadly ive never had the pleasure of a monajetwah again.:(

5. fungus + sex = mind blown

6. BAHAHA. I'm sure it was fun.

But fucking Ménage à Trois, lol. It's french, literally "Household of three"

7. [​IMG]
    this picture pretty much sums it up

8. yeah i just took a shot at spelling it lol. fkn spell check didnt know what the fuck i was trying to spell

9. Best sex I ever had was a night where I stayed over at an ex's house. We smoked, had sex, and listened to Pink Floyd all night. One of the chillest nights ever.

10. I carry the best sex of my life with me 24/7.

It hangs between my legs.

It is my friend.

:ey:

11. Damn, it's been almost a month since I had sex, and all memories are with my ex and have been for the past 2 and a half years. My longest relationship also, so we probably had close to or more than 1000 times lol. One of my favorite memories is high sex. One particular night we had high sex twice through some weird trippy music and it was just ecstacy.

12. High sex with a stoner girl, massive tits, half sleeve, and an absolute hoe. Best sex i've ever had and by far the most intense orgasm.

13. Best sex I ever had:

I was chilling up at kushguy84's place when i got a phone call from a friend who lived in town. She told me her friend was hanging around, and said I should come down. Well I met her, and she was easily an 8 out of 10. :yay:
    The three of us were walking around town, and I hinted over to her friend, and got her to come with me. We went under the bridge everyone smoked under, and without saying a word, i sat down in the recliner and she got on top.
    I admit it probably make her look like a skank, and me look like a pig. Not to mention I obtained a good number of eskimo brothers. But it was the best sex I ever had! :ey:

14. i have a number of eskimo bros. i thought that was just sweden lingo.

15. i am afraid of this, i feel like i would be chasin' a nipple across a tit, or just enter a state of the giggles that would last hours.

FiveOnIt, i don't have many eskimo brothers (virgins ftw) but the ones i do have, are douchebags.

16. stamped pill + fungus + white widow = heaven.

Sorry if TMI, but that was my first truely squirting experience and I have not reached anything remotely similar in the three years since. It was almost like the whole experience was a orgasm from start to whenever it ended.;)

17. #18 Aaagogo, Dec 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2010
    missing 3 of my serious ex-gfs that fuck like that

I'm sorry to apologise that I had forgotten to include to mention that i posted a nsfw link

and i've removed it.

18. best sex ever was off a pill just hours of fuckin it was the mose intense sweatiest most passionate fuck session ever

19. when you have the best sex in the world is when u both are out of breath and u both cant move because your legs wont stop shaking now thats the best sex in the world ;)