Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you smoke your kief

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sarkons, Dec 18, 2010.

1. Just wondering how do you guys smoke your kief, I've got a bit and was wondering. I've got a pipe, bong, and a vaporizer. Which one would be the best

2. i'm wondering the same thing!
    i have alot of kief piled up from my grinder, and i'm ready to smoke it!
    don't i need something to scrape it with? :smoke:

3. my grinder came with a plastic triangle scraper, it gathers it quite well.

4. I usually just top bowls with it in the bong. But to really taste the kief I'd use a glass screen, a tiny bit of bottombud, and the rest with kief. Take the snap to the dome and enjoy liftoff :D

5. make a kief sandwich. packa lil budd, sprinkle a layer of kief, then top it off with some more budd.

6. Sweet, i heard smoking Kief gives you the "deer in the headlights" effect, haha. wanted to test it out. Thanks guys.

7. In my opinion, with kief, bong is the way to go. Pack a nice little bowl and top it with kief, very nice combination.

8. You'll have a perma smile. That's for sure. Kief bowl bong hits are fantastic if you want to be useless. Kief bowl toppers are tasty. It depends on you, man.

9. Well i haven't experienced perma smile in awhile so it'll be awesome.
    Thanks for the advice guys

10. I use the DIY $5 kief press setup posted on here and smoke kief-cakes. Either on top of a bowl though the bong... or straight up in the sherlock.

11. mine did too, but i lost mine. (fuck) i knew i would need it when i first had it.

12. top bowls...put some nice nug in the pipe/bong....and sprinkle a good amount of kief on top...then u know wat to do

13. With my Da Buddha I mix quite a bit in with the ground up dank and it works very nicely :smoke:

14. I'd recommend against topping the bowl with it. At the end of the day you'll still get high and it'll still be awesome, but theres no sense in exposing your precious kief to a direct flame that's gonna destroy a lot of it. I'd recommend what another poster said and make a sandwhich: bud at the bottom, kief in the middle, and bud on top. Should burn great.

15. I save my kief until I'm down to my last nug. Then I smoke oneies until I reup... packing the bat with 1/2-3/4 herb, 1/2-1/4 kief. Just a way to still smoke good but make my last little bit stretch until I get somethin' in hand.

16. invest in a coffee grinder, that shit gets mad kief.

I just throw kief in a bowl and smoke it.

17. bong snap topped with keif, pound beer, bong snap topped w keif err day

18. I do kwiso with my grinder and i just tosse the kief in with it. Then I decarboxylate the oil. Best smoke ever in a bowl.

19. I huff kief out of a campfire.