Is my sister a bitch?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Yummybud20, Dec 17, 2010.

1. #21 Yummybud20, Dec 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2010
    naw. I actually would not want to hang out with my sister and her friends or boyfriend i'd find that awkward.

but like her birhtday party or whatever she should invite her brother. I just find it disrespectful not to (just an example). I never said I think we should hang out or whatever. but most other people their siblings usually invite them to their birthday part or whatever.

but blocking her facebook from me is just rude I think. I never even posted on her facebook page. except like her brithday I posted happy birithday.

2. She wants her privacy to the extent of not telling mom where she is, because she thinks that is how adults operate. You're on mom's side so you have to go. Mom has to either sit her down and tell her that adults are considerate of other people's feelings and let them know where you are, OR let her go and trust her that she'll be fine. Your mother needs to decide if there should be a curfew and what that should be. Either way your mom must stop worrying. It does no good to anyone. You must not worry anymore either. Trust your sister.

I have 4 adult children. The 23 year old is living with me and attending college. Granted he is not out getting drunk, but he does not have to tell me where he is or how late he will be. He has a cell phone and if I NEED him I will call him. I do not need to call him to find out where he is. I don't think I should be bothering an adult like that. I will occasionally call him and ask if he will be coming home before the store is closed and could he pick up something for me, but I don't call for the sake of knowing what time he will be home. He has the courtesy to not be out all night.

If I became a nuisance and called him all the time worrying, he's probably shut off his cell phone too, but I treat him like an adult. I don't want my mom emotionally tagging along on my ass with the help of my cell phone either. And to her you were just spying on her with her facebook so she'd have more lack of privacy.

3. oh yeah if you are talking about birthday parties then that seems rude to not invite you.

4. #24 Yummybud20, Dec 17, 2010
    yeah that's what I was saying, I find it rude.... she has birhtady parties every year and she like invites 50 people to a club and she won't even ask me or tell me if I want to come lol.

and about her facebook page. I wasn't spying on her and i'm not really on my "mom's side". I don't act like her dad or tell her what to do ever lol.

like I said my mom was worried cus she actually told my mom she would be home that night cus she had work in the morning (work at 9 am) and it was 4 am and she wasn't home.

so obviously my mo thought something happened to her cus my om said she told her she would be home by 1 cus she had work.

i don't go around spying on her facebook and telling my mom what she is up to but maybe that's what she thinks.

and my mom is a little annoying. she called me like 4 times when i was at a party last week and was out at 3 am. I was drunk too and it's annoying as fuk when your mom keeps on calling you when you are 25 years old.

it pisses me off sometimes but I still pick up and or at least call back later.

5. Do you still live with your mom? If you have your own place then I see no reason why you cant tell her to fuck off.

Also I wouldnt sweat the sister being a bitch. Lots of sisters are bitches.

6. #26 Yummybud20, Dec 17, 2010
    yeah i'm 25 and still live with my mom. not because i'm a bum.... I work part time and I graduated from university last year, but i'm busy studtying for my law school entrance exam and i've applied to get into lawschool so i'm working on that and don't have time to work full time and get my own place.

my mom is super overprotective. she basically calls my cell several times every time I go out like if I go to the bar with some people she'll ring my cell and wants to know when i'm coming home cus she is worried lol and i'm 25. I swear she is going to treat me like this forever. like when I move out or when I become a lawyer i'll get calls from her when i'm in court asking me if I want to come over cus she made lunch for me lol.

I am also a responsible guy. I don't go out drinking and driving and i'm not an idiot. she treats me like a child and i've talked to her several times about it but she still does it.

nothing really I can do. I could not pick up my phone like my sister but I don't do that because I feel guilty even though it pisses me off. so i've learnt to live with it.

nothing kills your buzz more than your mom ringing your cell when you're out partying lol. even worse when I had a girlfriend I was at my gf's house late at night and we're making out on her couch at 2 am and ring ring ring i'm getting a call from my mom lol.

7. #27 The Mack, Dec 17, 2010
    Don't know what happened to this poster, but she sums up OP very, very well.

He does that a lot.....complains and then gives other people the same advice we give him that he doesn't even listen to.... which makes me think this guy has to be trolling to some degree....

Just for you all to see, here are just a few of the threads Yummybud has started, complaining about pretty much the same exact things each time... the oldest of which going back 6 months ago.

And really, dude? Have you not gone through the vital stages of development? How can you know so little that you have to ask strangers on the internet to make your decisions for you?

http://forum.grasscity.com/sex-love...im-not-cool-enough-fb-friend.html#post8064974

http://forum.grasscity.com/sex-love-relationships/624062-should-i-stop-texting-girl.html#post7778462

http://forum.grasscity.com/sex-love-relationships/615124-do-girls-find-my-hairstyle-ugly-pics.html

http://forum.grasscity.com/sex-love...owing-my-hair-pics-will-scare-girls-away.html

http://forum.grasscity.com/sex-love-relationships/618528-girl-supermarket-keeps-staring-me.html

http://forum.grasscity.com/fitness-health-nutrition/601129-how-do-i-start-working-out.html

http://forum.grasscity.com/sex-love-relationships/607053-what-do-you-think-girls-intentions.html

http://forum.grasscity.com/sex-love...i-cant-ge-over-my-ex-im-really-depressed.html

http://forum.grasscity.com/sex-love-relationships/589130-my-girlfriend-dumped-me-dating-new-guy.html[/quote]

8. what does that comment have to do with my current thread? that poster was complaining about me making several threads about getting over my ex.

9. Although I agree that the OP is umm...well in need of help, I think this is a different issue. Maybe he just needs to get into law school or something so he can move out of his mother's house and maybe find a stable social life. Having your mom call you constantly at that age is not very appropriate. Hell living with your mom at 25 makes me realize why you are so bad with women.

10. Can you not see the ridiculous amount of topics he makes, all basically concerning the same issues, and he drags the topics on, takes no advice, it's clearly, clearly attention seeking. And in the topic he repeats the exact same details again and again, it's actually ridiculous if you can't see that OP is either retarded or trolling.

Look at this, you think people make this up?

11. Let it go, dude. He's not breaking any rules. :rolleyes:

12. Yeah...he did make that thread about how he doesnt smile back when pretty girls smile at him b.c. of his low confidence. Damn...maybe he is such a loner that he has nobody to talk to about this shit. I cant decide if hes doing this for shits and giggles or if he seriously just wants people to pity him.

13. I know guys older than me that live at home because of school and they have girlfriends. a guy I know just moved out at 29...cus he got married.

but yeah i'm moving out within a year not planning on living at home into my late 20s. I agree it's weird.

14. If the case is that he is such a loner, and has been so badly influenced by his home life, then I would actually feel bad for attacking him. But I'm not exactly convinced. Who knows. Either way he needs help.

I just felt bad people being sucked into his topics, giving detailed advice and help to someone who takes nothing on board and makes endless topics on the same issue.

No rule breaking, okay, I just wanted everyone to know they're trying to help someone who clearly doesn't want to be helped.

15. yeah I don't get why some people have to come into my thread and complain about how the thread is stupid and bash me.

if you have a problem with me keep it to yourself. i'm not making you read my threads or post on them.

I find it funny how people who bash me or come to my threat and talk shit call me a troll. when they are the ones actually trolling in my thread. I don't go into your thread bashing you or talking about how stupid I think your threads are.

I see a lot of topics I think are stupid. you know what I do? I don't click on them. I don't go and read the threads and then bash the poster of the thread.

16. That's not the issue. I could leave it alone. But you manage to drag scores of people to come and write long laborious answers, and they have no clue that you're either malfunctioning or taking the piss. They have the right to know you've made dozens of topics repeating the same old garbage, you clearly have issues, I just wanted people to know, and if I stopped one person from coming here and writing a couple paragraphs of advice that you would just entertain and not take on board, then I'm happy. Because they didn't waste their time on you.

Peace :wave:

17. and yes. I am a loner. I have no friends right now. I have aquintances I hang out with once in a while but no real friends or social life.

I don't really care right now and dont' think there is anything wrong with me. I have anxiety, depression, and low self confidence so I have trouble making friiends and just keep to myself.

I don't care if people judge me.

18. I mean...yeah...if you have those issues thats fine. But I just dont get how someone can live like that and be content with it. If i were you id try to fix the problem.

19. I am trying to improve my sitation. I have applied to get into lawschool. and i'm studying everyday for my feb lsat so I have a chance of starting lawschool the coming fall. I think i'll make friends if I go to lawschool and live on campus.

I don't really relate to people at my current work and making friends isn't as easy as it sounds.

I have some "friends" but they are too busy with other things and their other friends I rarely see them like 2 times a year.

20. assuming she is a female, yes....she is a bitch or will be one day or has been.

man its your sister, we dont know all the fine details.