You know your stoned when.....

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by hippycowgirl, Oct 21, 2005.

1. You know you're a stoner when you forget how many bowls you had in last hour then you remember to smoke another one

2. Lets high. Lets look at sewer art

3. When you forget how to make a pb&j sandwich

4. #6664 FoggyHaze, Jan 26, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2016
    You know you're high when you smoke 11 bowls and pass out on the couch with the bong in your lap

5. Im as fucked up as I can be

6. Or when you passout with a bowl of cereal in your lap and spill some lol.

7. When you're halfway through making food and think you're too high to make it but soldier through because you really fucking want that food

8. When you play your friend in mario kart and then realize you were watching the wrong screen for the entire race

• Like Like x 4
  9. You're eating bacon bits, day dreaming about other food.

Sent from my LGLS665 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. When you put your remote into the refrigerator.

11. Lighter in hand, you start to light the bong and then remember you need a lighter, and the cycle continues...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. When you log onto gc, and you want to write something in this tread, then you end up staring at it for fifteen minutes, and then you forgot why you logged on in the first place. Fuck I'm high

Sent from my ADR930L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  13. You know you're stoned when no one has said anything for a solid 30 seconds and all of a sudden you find yourself saying "Fuckin...."

• Like Like x 1
  14. When you want to video your guitar practice session, and realize after an hour of playing that you never actually hit 'record'. :metal:

• Like Like x 1
  15. You know you're stoned when you make a video compilation of this thread without proof reading:

• Like Like x 2
  16. You knowwwwwwwwwwww you are stoned when you get into the wrong car in the parking lot. This car also happens to have someone sitting in it who eagerly lets you know WTF?

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  17. When you load up the bong & you realize you just loaded the down stem because your bowl is sitting in the Tap Dat Ash tray.

18. When you still have to squint with all the lights off.

• Like Like x 1