You know your stoned when.....

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by hippycowgirl, Oct 21, 2005.

1. man i just good a good laugh reading the one about wendy's beacuse just about a week i did the same thing now reading your post makes crack up

2. you know your high when you decide its a good idea to moon a police officer.

• Like Like x 1
  3. u kno ur stoned when u cant stand cuz u feel like ur being masaged every where (happened to me) and time seems to go by relly fast

4. When people can be screaming your name and you won't here them ('cause you're all zoned out), but when they say marijuana, it immediately gets your attention.

When you're sitting in the back of a van, and you think you're rolling around in a barrel (happened to a friend of mine. That shit was fuckin hilarious :D)

• Like Like x 2
  5. u no ur stoned whn sum1 asks u sumint and u say u will do it 2moro

6. ...when someone laughs and you think its the trippieest thing ever

Your piece already has a name & carrying pouch

After your 2nd bowl you think you're on some sort of mission

...when you grow your own weed

When you wake n bake, rise with red eyes and billow then pillow.

7. When walking to the basement seems like the biggest chore. Then you call your friend crazy when he talks about walking to the store. Or Even worse, the mall.

You find out the meaning of the universe. Then forget.

You take 10 minutes to hide your peice, get on your coat and leave the house. You plan it before doing it elaboratley.

8. you think of the funniest response to this thread but you forget it by the time you've read all the posts

when you have a baggie but no papers so you roll a joint with a page from the phone book

• Like Like x 2
  9. u kno ur stoned whn it takes u 20 mins 2 ritee this msg cuz u av smoked to much

10. when u stare at color changeing lites for an hour and whenever someone trys to pull you away from them your do physical harm to them (this happened, twice)

11. both of these has happened to me on more than one occasion ... lol yep, i'm a stoner!

12. oh, right, now for my own. see, i am a stoner. anyways, you know you're a stoner when the vizualization mode on iTunes traps you for 45 minutes and you can't take your eyes off the pretty moving colors ...

and when you start coughing so hard you pop a muscle out of place, think you have a broken rib, go to the hospital the next day to get it checked out, are told to avoid anything that makes you cough, and go home and pack a bowl in a roor :D [ yeah tha'd be me. ]

13. ive done that twice

14. Yeah, this was on the gen forum, but i'll put my story here too cuz i think it's funny. You know your stoned when you order a meal from burgerking and when the guy asks you what you want to drink you say "barbeque sauce"...meant to say "rootbeer"...it was emberressing. Also you know your REALLY high when your playing on crutches, your pants fall down when you hit the ground, and you stand there for a few minutes before you realize what happened. I was right in the middle of some park with a bunch of my friends and girlfriend at the time, shit was emberressing, but a great story nonetheless.

15. You know youre a stoner when you have something insightful to say to your friend but instead you cough and say "...dude..."

• Like Like x 3
  16. when you're too lazy to go get your baggie from the other room, and smoke someone out if they go and get it.

when you have all your pot broken up and you realize you forgot the blunt.

when you get all excited to blaze only to realize you cashed all your stash 5 minutes ago

when you fall asleep 5 minutes after starting a movie.

17. when you smoke a joint your friend rolls you and he tells you it had chocolate cokkie inside.:smoke:

18. You know you stoned when you pee in your friends aquarium(true story):eek:

• Like Like x 2
  19. When you stop at a stop sign and wait for the bloody thing to turn green :rolleyes:

When you load a bowl without dumping the ash out of the last one, you cant pull a hit, and fuck up a bowl of good weed having to dump out a half burning bowl and watch it crumble into black powder.

You look for something for 30 minutes and find out it was in your hand the whole time.

You pour or start to pour, anything but milk on your cereal.

You fumble with your words while trying to casually return a greeting from someone as you pass by them.

You drive 40mph on the highway.

I could go on and on. Eat your heart out Jeff Foxworthy...

• Like Like x 2
  20. - when you try to use the bong as a parascop to look out of your smoking spot and end up dumping bong water all over your self ( happened to my friend a few days a go )

- you have a staring contest with your dog and be really happy when you win [​IMG]

- you fall off your bike and land on some ones baged leafs and again be really happy lol[​IMG]

- your smoking out side when its raining and instead of going to to get a drink you stand out in the rain with ur head tilted back and mouth open lol