Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

anyone smoke a cig after toking???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mr Cronic, Dec 16, 2010.

1. i always like to have a cig after im good and toasty and i notice like everyone i ask agrees so what are your thoughts?

2. If I have one on me, and the time calls for it I'll enjoy a cig after a nice smoke down. It just makes it feel more intense for me.

3. I use to all the time but I quit smoking cigs I don't want cancer or black lungs.. Stick to the green man.

4. Personally don't touch cigs.

5. I love smoking a ciggarette after I get blazed up.

But lately it's been FUCKING my throat.

Been coughing up mucus with little tiny brown grains in it.

I think this is the cancer shit from the cigarette and I really need to stop smoking so much.

6. I used to always smoke a stoge after blazing, but now i'm trying to quit.

7. I do, but not to get higher or anything just to smoke or cover up the smell some what. I started smoking cigs before I started smoking bud, really want to quit cigs though.

8. I usually always do partly to cover the smell of dank before I go home. I think cigs taste so much better baked, especially a nice cool menthol.

9. I dont buy them. but I have a couple of friends that smoke cigs. i might take a couple of drags just to cover up the smell. that is about it.

10. No but my 2 buddies that I smoke with BOTH do this. Its a lil annoying bc I always come home with my clothes reaking of cig smoke. Its aight tho cause they usually offer me a cig if I want one:smoke:

11. Unfortunatly yes i do. Dont get me wrong, i enjoy ripping a ciggy when im all high but i wish i never started cuz its like becoming 2 sometimes and i now have been smoking regularly for about a year now ahah kinda sucks. Id rather be spending that money on bud!:smoke:

12. #13 whoamiagain, Dec 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2013
    -

13. when i dont smoke weed, i smoke about a pack a day. (bad i know) but when i smoke weed, i dont have the urge to smoke cigs as much. ill usualy light a cig after i smoke weed, but ill usualy get half way thorugh it, cant stomic it anymore, and will put it out for later.

14. Oh yeah.. that post smoking cig sky rockets your high.

15. I always do, perfect way to end a sesh.

16. This. Love em.

17. Every time.

18. I don't buy my own packs anymore but I do bum a cigarette off someone if I'm high every once in a while. I always get a nice buzz and it feels good.