::DarkCloud's Glass Portal::

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by zxzDarkCloudzxz, Dec 14, 2010.

1. I want that shower head... send it to me... please. :D

Cheers.

2. may I ask how much did that cost

3. Lovin that green & white bubbler.

4. the showerhead was very inexpensive from GMD, and the inline woulda cost more from a headshop =)
    andy d kills it!!
    stay tuned :bongin:

5. Buncha fun toys to play with man, very nice.

6. awesome. never thought of it that wayy!
    stay highhhh

7. The werk on the a/c and diffuser really stands out against the clear glass man, definitely sweet man, just wanted to point that out since i didnt in my last post...

8. ::Incoming Transmission::

9. #49 zxzDarkCloudzxz, Dec 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2010
    So i went to my LHS one day cuz i was craving new glass..
    2 Pickups that day.
    Hers one of them.
    KIND Graal.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

What do you think?
    Its layered glass and sandblasting.
    similar to layering colors of crayon on paper under black crayon, and then scratching away at it...

10. I really like that slide :D

great design just looks sickk

11. That looks DOPE look a hell of alot like a toro circ/13.

I love the design concept for the all the worked segments.

Cheers.

12. lol what about the Graal Slide lol

13. either way,,, check this..
    ::Incoming Transmission::

14. #55 zxzDarkCloudzxz, Dec 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2010
    I own the slide!!! ::D:

turns out, after talking to the owner of ANOTHER SHOP(shop a), we coincidentally know the same glassblower (hellyah!) shop a has a bowl that iw as looking at and i had no idea that it was MTP's

lol! MTP is the son of my fathers friend, whom hes known since woodstock :smoke:
    Ben, is a close family friend who now works local to my home.
    The shop i picked the Graal slide up (shop b), i also spotted the Black tube in the shop

in one of many slide displays, i spotted something that looked like bens work. it was cracked and being sent back to itza to repair
    i had to have it :smoke: It was the matching slide to the tube they had (it was kept seperate)

here it is:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

:smoke:

15. Ok I'm really pissed of b/c this is my second time writing this reply and it's kind of lengthy because my computer died on me in mid reply. Anyways I wanted to start by first congradulating you on wonderful collection. I am new to the glass scene and looking at high quality collections such as yours is def an inspiration for my passion as well as a source of education about glass. Currently I only own one piece my baby Belinda, it means beautiful serpent you'd understand if you seen her, she's not high quality by any standard but she gets the job done and I love her. You asked for critism on your vids so I'm here to deliver, please do not take anything I say as more than my opinion. I am not an expert by any means so please correct me whenever possible.

The First vids about the SYN were very nice and honestly I have no real complaints. It would be nice to see milks in the review only because to me it's easier to see the perc action through smoke versus clear water but thats just my opinion. I did have a question though. Was it not pointless of SYN to make a diffused downstem yet leave the end open? I'm not a glass expert but I'm farily verse with physics and I know unless the end is closed the air pressure will not be powerful enough to overcome the water pressure and travel through the slits, thus rendering them useless. I could not tell from your vid if they were actually used or not. I know you didn't make the piece I was just curious if there was something I was missing for the purpose of the slits.

The inline vid was very detailed as well same criticism as before, smoke helps. My other critic would be since the inline is more of an Ash catcher attachment even though I know alot of people use them as bubblers it would be nice if you explained your reasoning for buying the piece functionality wise. Why did you choose to buy the A/C, why did you want a diffused downstem, why did you decide on a inline A/C versus a tree or showerhead, as well as the advantages/disadvantages of the style you chose. Questions such as those would be nice if answered in the vid review.

Now a couple suggestion that I believe would benefit new guys like myself. A vid about all of your pieces would be great, not necessarily review each and every piece that would take all day, more so the advantages/disadvantages of some of your pieces, why you chose certain percs, downstems, a/c etc. That would be helpful as I would like to get into getting custom pieces, and am having difficulty figuring out which pieces work well together especially percs inside of pieces (i.e showerhead perc to disc diffused, or showerhead to tree, or waffle to showercap, things like that I'm not sure if you own any pieces like that, but just reviewing your pieces and why you chose them the way you did would help regardless of what pieces you have. Last but not least and I know this may be a touchy subject due to personal business and forum rules. But if there was a way to include if not the exact prices but maybe ball park prices of your pieces, accessories, etc that would be great. Another huge problem I'm having, especially with custom pieces is deciding how certain percs, diffuser s,etc stack up with prices. Like I said I know that last thing is a bit tricky but just a suggestion to help us beginners.

I know everything I just said its probably asking for alot and you have a life so I dnt expect you to do any of them honestly, but if you ever have the time and or looking for a new vid idea I believe some of the things I said would be greatly appreciate by not just me but everybody watching.

• Like Like x 1
  16. ill see what i can do.. i have some time over the next few weeks..
    and plenty of hardware to cover...
    thanks for stoppin by :smoke:

17. geeeez dude! lets get baked! :laughing:

18. Dang, i really like your collection. You guys have some amazing glass :bongin:
    As for criticisms, i can't think of any. Nice pics, nice vids, and a nice vibe you got going in this thread.
    Keep it up :smoke:

19. YUP!! wishin all the best vibes out to everyone =)
    As far as reviews go, i have soo much information (inmyhead). I wouldnt know where to begin :bongin:
    When i make the next vids, ill throw some information into them...
    -DarkCloud aka infectedSt0rm