Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

RATE IT? - WEIRD LOOKING WEED-6.8gs for £30/$47 ***PICS***

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Banana King, Dec 12, 2010.

1. Explain to me again, what the fuck an orange peel is supposed to do to make wet bud become dry?

2. I said I was wrong about that, kind of only half thinking. But I was right, it is part of the curing process of freshly grown buds.

3. No it is most definitely not part of the curing process.

4. #24 NancyReagan, Dec 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2010
    Yes it is. Or perhaps I'm extremely confused and someone could tell me what I'm thinking of.

5. Not beasters but definetly not schwag. Mids to high mids. You guys see all those crystals? And hair? But at the same time once i got a bag of weed that looked like that and my friend has a bag that looked the same. He bought it from some little wanna be dealers who bought 8ths smoked like half and sold the rest. My stuff came from a more reliable guy. It smoked better than his did even though they looked the same. And we found out that his was some bobby brown and overall crappy. So sometimes looks can fool you.

6. I really want to beat you on your face until your brain knocks back into alignment.

7. It looks perfectly fine to me. Just some mids I think? See how it smokes.

8. Well, that's pretty hostile. You mustv'e missed my edit.:rolleyes:
    I'm not meaning to come of as stubborn, Im just very confused.

9. i did miss the edit. buds are cured because they are too wet when freshly picked and need to become dry. orange peels add moisture to the bud. They are used when a bud gets left out and gets too dry.

10. Lol wtf is wrong with you guys?
    Putting weed in a jar with an orange peel is a good thing to do. It makes all weed better. Its mostly used for dry weed to hydrate it a bit. But you can use it with wet weed too. I have read about it on here and i know people who do it themselves. Its obviously not involved in everyones curing process because different people do it differently. Thats like saying everyone who smokes weed smokes zig zags.

11. Thank fucking god! :hello:

What is up with GC lately, everyone is hostile as shit. Fight's in aton of threads.

12. Well you might know why im in a bad mood, or you should cuz you recently posted in my thread.

all it does is hydrate the weed more.. why do you need wetter weed?

13. I know man, not you specificaly.

Everyone's having a botch fight in a few threads.

14. what.. ok... if he is trying to dry weed, put it in a jar and cure it.

15. shit looks like grit tobe honest sry guy i woulndt smoke it if you havent yet/ i would rub a stem tht has a lotta "crystals" on it against my teeth to see if the stem feel like gritty or like bits of glass

new here so jus tryin to help:D by adding my 2 cents
    peace n pot

16. this is to funny.. i have never heard of someone curing bud with an orange peel or any peel for that sort.. it just doest make sense..

weed is wet when harvested.. then comes the drying process.. then curing process..

why would i want to remoisten the weed i just dryed out?

17. I've done it/ seen it done hundreds of times. The nutrients in the peels bring out trichomes on the bud. And it brings out the fine taste.

I recomend trying it.

18. #38 YoSmokinMan, Dec 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2010
    ^Are you just trolling or are you actually serious? If you're serious you're dead wrong and so is the guy that said it makes all weed better.

You obviously have no idea what you're talking about (orange peel nutrients bring out trichomes wtf?) and should stop spreading misinformation as there are people on this board stupid enough to believe it.

19. Jesus, quit being so pissy. I'm not trolling, I'm telling you what I've been told/ beleive. I know a few different people who have a small amount of plants, and do this as part of their curing process. And, their buds are much hairier then some others.

20. The curing process for weed is just the break down of sugars and simple cell material (chlorophyll). An orange peel has absoutely nothing to do with the curing process, its just a simple technique some people use to "flavor" or change the smell of their weed.