Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will this firecracker get me high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CDDIDIT, Dec 11, 2010.

1. So i wanted to try firecrackers. I broke up .4 grams. And put it on a gram cracker with jiffy. Baked it for 22 minutes at 320 degrees. I ate it like 20 minutes ago not feeling anything yet. I had to break up the bud with my fingers because i couldn't find any other way. I also have another .3 one or so that i cooked for the same amount of time but i was also gonna let it sit out till tomorrow to up the potency. Should i just eat that one now? Is this gonna work? I have some more bud i wanna smoke also so should i wait like an hour to see if i get an edible high or just blaze now?

2. Wait up to 2 hours to smoke...I know the wait is excruciating, but it lets you know if your edibles worked.

3. Wait atleast 1 hour before smoking after eating an edible.

4. Alright i am gonna wait like 30 more minutes. Then i'm gonna toke up.

5. Lol.

I have a ton of shake and even though I think about doing this sometimes they are too hard for me to eat.

I also have at least 6 grams of herb I need to get rid of cause it's not that great and it's just sitting around.

6. What if you don't? I've had edibles before and right after eating them toke a fat J. I just got SUPER ripped :smoking:

7. I bet by now you are really high but if you arent then next time cook them at 350 degrees

8. Yeh i cooked mine for 22 minutes at 320 degrees and mine didnt work... I think the best way to go is about 20-23 minutes on 350 degrees,

9. Not really. Feeling something might be placebo though. I also made some without weed and ate them with milk as a munchie. I smoked a crapload today so i came down then munched on the firecracker and ate. I was pretty full so i figure it might take longer. Hope i didn't waste my weed.

10. sorry to hear that man what a waste

11. Probably did waste it... Because i cooked mine for 22 minutes on 320 and i could take it out with my hand out of the oven... It looked like it cooked but i think 350 is the best way to go... for like 22 minutes..

12. thats no placebo it hits you in waves like one minute you feel sober than your high and this goes on and on until you peak