Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

will one hit of marijuana stay in your system for 30 days?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PaulMitchle, Dec 9, 2010.

1. did this test on myself. When I was on probation. I would smoke for 5 days straight. I am 180lbs and do not work out. I bought drug test strips I tested myself every 5 days. on the 15th I was clean :D

I had a friend that rarely smokes, and he smoked a hit 2 days before he got a drug test and he passed it.

your fine.

2. From my experience, small toke's (2-3) stay in MY system for 3 days. I'm pretty low body fat, 6'0" 155. It really just depends on your body type and exercise practice's.

3. It can stay in as long as 4 weeks, it should be gone by 60 days. That's 2 months. But, come on man, why even risk it if you know you're going to be tested. That's dancin' with the devil right there

4. if your that worried, by a drug test kit

5. Just drink a lot of water prior to the test and you will be fine.

I've smoked the night before a drug test and still passed clean, I did drink one of those cleansing drinks 4 hours prior to the test though.

Also, thc is stored in body fat, the more you have the longer it stays in your system.

6. I wouldn't try that twice, haha