Very young girls with very big tit's..your take on this phenmenom ?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by chicken, Dec 9, 2010.

1. No..:p

You lose weight all around, not just one spot. I lost 18 lbs last month and I still have tits :laughing: I hope they stay..

2. Yeah lots of people lose weight in other places before the boobs... everyone is different though

3. breast reduction can reduce your risk of breast cancer.

my wife is d and dd and she has said many times she wants a reduction. Once I stop screaming "NOOO DON'T TAKE MY BOOBIES!"

I can eventually see her point. But your daughter is much larger...I imagine the collar bone thing doesn't help

You should seriously have her talk to her doc about it, but maybe wait till she stops growing

4. As an 18 year old male, here's what pisses me off:

Situation A) Spy what appears to be an attractive female from the distance. Upon moving closer I notice that it is an attractive female. I win the game.

Situation B) Spy what appears to be an attractive female from the the distance. Upon moving closer I find that said female is a 14 year old dressed like a "woman." Fail.

Situation C) I'm hungry. I want a sammich. Why is the female not in the kitchen? :p

So yeah, it really ticks me off when I get my dick teased by jailbait. Its gotta stop. I don't know about the whole boobs thing though...chicks didn't really start getting boobs until I was in like 7th grade. 11 year olds with DDs? FUCK. It probably is the milk.

5. Yeah tell me about it I tell my palz all the time....boy your sisterz have a nice pair of tits er i mean eyez...:eek:

[​IMG][​IMG]

6. [​IMG]

7. my god chicken thank u for the laugh that shit was super funny lmao

8. The last picture scared this shit out of me.

9. She's a beautiful girl.. It's too bad that science hasn't advanced to the point where she could get some sort of metal replacements for her missing collarbones..

10. No night of 'fun' is worth any prison time.. How some people think it's attractive is beyond me. Kind of disturbing?

11. It has everything to do with growth hormones. When I go to Greece people think I am in my 30's, I'm 21. Europe has banned the use of RBGH, we have not. We put hormones in food to increase size and weight as well as milk and egg production for cows and chickens.

12. it's delicious

13. I would throw myself down a flight of stairs to suck on them!

got pics?

14. Idk man.....I known this chick since 6th grade, she had D's then...and she's a vegitarian...????

Who knows.......who cares....tittays. :cool:

15. there is pics yo but not what u are probably hoping for

16. I believe it is the growth hormones that are pumped into our dairy cows, feed cows, poultry, and everything else. I've noticed that the girls in my area are just full-on developing, breasts, ass, losing their babyfat young.