Getting a new smoking device and I need adivce :>

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by Jardeh, Dec 8, 2010.

1. Yes, the title rhymes.

Okay, so I'm going to get a new smoking contraption soon and I need some advice. Where I live, I'm not allowed to smoke whatsoever, so I usually have to be really discreet about everything and keep things hidden. I've only recently started smoking and I've had to roll joints or use home made contraptions, but after recently using a proper glass bong, I'm convinced to get a new piece.

I've realized that you get significantly more high from a bong, so I'd preferably like a bong. But in contrast to this, it's going to be extremely hard to hide since I can't just leave a bong lying about in my position.
    So alternatively, wouldn't it be more rational to get a hand pipe? But the only problem is that I've never used an authentic, therefore I'm not sure how powerful they are in comparison to bongs. A piece would be way more convenient as it'd mean I could conceal things easier, but how much THC intake would you get from a decent hand pipe?

I know it really comes down to the quality of weed I smoke rather than what device I use, but I noticed drastic differences between bongs and joints/home made pieces. I got the highest I've ever been from taking 8-12 hits from a pretty good bong and I was smoking schwag as oppose to the usual dank. So I've pretty much acknowledged how much I'm missing out on. Could anyone suggest some concealable pieces/bongs worth getting?

tl;dr - recently started smoking weed on a frequent basis, been using rolling papers and home made pieces. tried a bong and easily got absolutely blasted which has inspired me to buy a bong/piece. i need some suggestions. it needs to be relatively small and provide good hits.

My budget is about £30 ($50 or so). And is there a significant difference between the THC intake you receive from a pipe and the THC intake you receive from a bong?

Thanks <3

2. magic flight launch box

3. holy FUCKING SHIT. looks amazing, I might save up a little more and get that.

4. I would definitely advice investing in a bubbler. You can put water in them, they cool the smoke and allow you to get a bigger, smoother hit. They aren't very big depending on the one you get. But they are usually pretty easy to hide or store and very affective.

5. and you said you can't smoke where you live and the mflb has hardly no smell if you use it right.

6. Well for the situation your in i would recommend a nice small bubbler. I have one that i use when i want to be discreat and its the perfect size to stash away but its still nice enough to rip great. I would go down to your local smoke shop and maybe see what you like.

7. Try and fine a small piece like this.

[​IMG]

Around that size it is very easy to conceal and maintain.

8. I think I might go with a bubbler to be honest. Is there any particular one in the GC shop that's good?

9. Glass bongs are okay mate, but i'm thinking of going with a spoon - tried a mates the other night and it hit really well, local head shop has some for around a tenner which can't be bad value.

10. Definitely get a bubbler, a bubbler rips as hard as a bong but is as small as a pipe. you can get a really nice small bubbler for around $20, and u'll like it, they only need a little bit water too so its much quicker to set up to smoke. i got one for $25 a long time ago and its amazing and has really good glass, and its one of my hardest hitting pieces

11. cut the last thread off of a light bulb...clean out with soapy water, rinse with clean water till no more soapy, don't use alcohol it burns the throat, put two holes in a liter bottle cap...or plastic bud light cap...one the size of a mcdonalds straw, the other toothpick, have a hose over the straw, have the hose connect to a brass tube, put ice in the tube, connect to an elbow joint, then screw onto it a metal braided water line. Put an alcohol lamp under the bulb, inhale exhale, shake up, inhale exhale...now when it turns brown or tastes like cinnamony herb....stop inhale

Use 1/2 bowl of little pipe finely ground...and HIIIIIIIIIGH