Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Test OK, the AZO way!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blkarmphoenix, Dec 6, 2010.

1. I've never failed a test like this and take two a week and I'm high right now.
    It's a method to be mastered, I can pass any urine test for THC metabolites.

2. ^ Care to enlighten us on your exact method of doing this? Itd help me alot! :)

3. im testing this method out but a little different and will let everyone know my results. ok i have been a heavy smoker the past 2 years and just quit 3 days ago. so yesterday i took 4 pills and have a court drug test tomorow ive been drinking alot of watrer so the colors gone. as soon as i get my results back i will let everyone know.

4. anyone got any updates or storys on azo? got a test on monday, took two azos 2 days ago, two more yesterday, and am planning on taking more tomorrow and the day before the test. think I'll be clean?

5. #25 blkarmphoenix, Jun 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Sounds like your on the right track! Keep us posted.

6. Ok so tomorrow I got a dt and quit mokin earlier today..I'm shooting for tha azo way ..so wish me luck ..I popped four pills drank mad water let's see what this does..I've heard it can clean u out in 12 hours Looks like we fidda find out ..ill be back soon as I'm done wit my test..

7. Look man; If you want to pass this drug test you don't want to take the regular azo pills ok. You need to take the azo cranberry(red box), these pills are pure cranberry. You also need to drink cranberry juice everyday before the test as well as eat a salad. Salads are great for detoxing especially if you use lemon juice on it and oregano seasoning. Cranberry juice is great for helping your body detox and with the salad it would speed up the process. You can use regular salad dressing if you want but I suggest lemon juice from concentrate. I smoked cronic for 19 years everyday straight until I had some bad luck and got put on probation. i stopped on 1/4/13 and had a drug test at about the 27 day (had to call that random hot line number everyday). My diet was drinking cranberry juice as well as taking azo cranberry pills everyday, I added salad about a week after 1/4/2013 just to help decrease the amount of time it would take to get clean. I was facing some serious time for some dumb shizzy. Anyway I pissed clean on my first drug test, there was 100% no trace of thc according to my PO! I was shocked and so was my PO! 19 years straight of smoking good chronic, pissed clean by 27th day! My PO thought I would have a trace just b/c I smoked for soo long, not the case. What I'm telling is true, follow what I say and you can pass too. Goodluck.

9. I've used azo standard a lot to help pass urine analysis for jobs many times before. The last I smoked was on June 20th and I took four azo standard pills the afternoon of the 29th I drank beer lots of water and drank 100 percent cranberry juice and more water than coffee. I had my piss test at the clinic at 11:00am, my piss was almost back to it's original color when I took the test. I've done it like this before the day before type of thing for other jobs n I passed. I just want to get some other educated opinions on the subject, cause I've read that azo standard could possibly give your piss test a false positive sometimes. Lemme know what you think.

10. Ok so I have a few questions & I would really appreciate a fast reply. I have my first probation test in 7 days on Oct.20th, I smoke moderately but when I do smoke it's at least an eight & above of grade A kush (or a couple dabs). Im 18 & I weight 280lbs. Since I'm a big guy will I have to take more azo pills than normal ? Also, does it matter how many times you pee after taking the pills each time ? & Is it better to get the AZO standard pills, Or the cranberry ones ? I would also really appreciate recommendations on the best system for me to follow based off my weight.
    Get back to me ASAP.

12. I haven't smoked in a week and have been a daily smoker for over a decade,and am waiting to find out when my test is for my new job, I bought the AZO tablets and started taking them. Should I continue taking them until my test? I can't fail, I NEED this job. I do not use any narcotics besides clonopins for my anxiety, will that show up? Please help. I've been taking the pills since Thursday. Thank you!!!

13. Do I take the test on the 3rd day?

14. I did it and my friend did it as well and we both passed

15. Do you have to take the pills everyday ?? Maybe it's bad for you, especially me being a girl.. sounds to me like you are possibly a guy from the way you type but I'm a female and I don't want this damaging me in any way! I took these once before not too long ago for probation cuz I thought I might have a drug test but I ended up not I still took a at home drug test and I passed it using this method - so I heard - take Azo Standard pills , 3 on Day # 1 , 2 on Day 2 , and 1 on Day 3. Well my bf bought Cranberry Azos this time instead thinking it'll work better so on that package , the warning says do not take more than recommended dosage which is 2 pills a day so I'm wondering : do you think if all I do is workout/ sweat a bunch (cardio 2-3 times daily and sweating by doing weights every other day) , and also doing this Cranberry method that I will pass a drug test?! My method is this : Day One was yesterday and I already took two cranberry azo pills yesterday, today I plan to take two more (Day 2) , and tomorrow (Day 3) take 2 more.. that equals the same amount of pills (6) as the Standard azo process/method! Hope I hear feedback (anyone?) Thanx!!!:)

16. Trying this over the next few days. Testing on Wednesday -- fingers crossed that it works.